Can someone explain to me why they hate willuz?

i dont see why people hate rarepairs like willuz willumity goldric etc the ships arent illegal or toxic?? plus willuz is super cute look at my little girlies❤
willuz-the-owl-house
i dont know if you can see the gif or not,

for a long time i was hoping and thought willyz was gonna be canon tbh before like lumity took place anyways i love them so much
willuz is forever gonna be one of my favorite toh ships no matter what

also unrelated to the topic of willuz hardcore huntlow shippers will always be like “oh you dont like it because its straight” like no

sorry i just needed to talk about it also u dont have to have a reason to dislike any ship

1 Like

also i like lumity and huntlow and you can have ur own opinion just before anyone says something about that

1 Like

I don´t know mutch about ships but I think in my opinion they only fit as friends
and and they didn’t do something very romantic

1 Like

It´s only my opinion

1 Like

thats fine!! i dont mind their friendship is really cute too

yea you are right they are cute

1 Like

I think it would be a good ship

1 Like

I do understand why you would ship them, they do have a really good relationship. But I ship huntlow and lumity. Theres just more romantic moments between those ships than willuz, yk?
But I respect your opinion on this, and I’m sure you wouldn’t be the only one in the world shipping willuz, you shouldn’t be ashamed to ship. :))

2 Likes

honestly, i dont mind any ships as long as it isnt homophobic p3do stuff or inc3st! wiluz is pretty cute, and so is lumity! goldric and huntlow are both amazing! people need to have more of an open mind, just because you don’t like a ship doesn’t mean it’s bad, it could be bad sure, but most of the time it probably just isnt your thing.

2 Likes

yeah!! i totally agree people are so quick to hate on any ship they dont like and their only excuse for shitting on it will be “they have a gf/bf” “they havent met” thats what rarepairs are and back in the days on the internet we wpuld ship characters who werent even from the same universe some people still do and i wont judge them for that tho

2 Likes

Honestly, in my opinion, there just best friends. Im not going to be toxic tho. I don’t hate the ship.

1 Like

willow and Luz wouldnt mix theyre too drastically different when it comes to romantic preference plus Luz has a gf???

Yeah. I ship Lumity. But im just sayin that I won’t be a jerk to those who DO ship willuz

1 Like

well lumity is cannon so not alot of people agree on head cannons you do you I ship loads of non cannons goldric is my fav

1 Like