Glyphs.. a weird dream with glyphs in it idk what to name this

So lately I’ve been dreaming about weird stuff. Like being in school filled with teachers that steal toys from children and one of them looked like Eda. And when I woke up I couldn’t move my body or my face. My head was buzzing and I heard a guy talking in my right ear and he sounded like some dude from those old commercials in the 70’s or 80’s. He sounded muffled and I couldn’t understand him very well. And I think I remember him saying something like you idiot you landed on a heart attack boomer. Then I saw glyphs made of black smoke coming from my pillow and I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. And I tried moving my fingers and I got up and my head felt weird. And my neck hurt.

I assumed one of y’all would know what this is, I don’t know if someone cursed me or did some witchcraft or necromancy or what. I just thought Eda being in the dream would be some sign to tell y’all about it…

3 Likes

Wow

What an experience

1 Like

ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ what??

(20 characters)

1 Like

xd

They’re bad teachers >:v

1 Like

Oh. I thought you were being sarcastic or something. I just feel like everyone thinks my dreams are just weird. Because people used to say they are weird and don’t really believe me.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I can’t say I’ve ever had an experience like that before

1 Like

Well. It wasn’t one of the worst dreams I had…

The dreamscape is a weird place where anything can happen. In some cases, possibly even show your future

1 Like

I had a weird dream about this character again as well…
joel-g-ena

I apologized for replying so late.

Humans are the activators, the catalysts, and the dreamers. The mind is a mysterious place filled with many mysterious not yet discovered by mankind. Mysteries that may explain our hole purpose. Mysteries that one mind can’t comprehend. Mysteries that could change all life as we know it.

ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵘᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᶦᵇᵉ ᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ᴵ ˢᵖᵉˡˡᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ… ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ᵐʸ ᵛᵒᶜᵃᵇᵘˡᵃʳʸ ᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ. ᴵ ᵈᵘⁿⁿᵒ. ᵀʰᶦˢ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃᵗᶦᶜ ˡᶦⁿᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵛᶦᵉ… ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈⁿ’ᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.

1 Like

I wasn’t
I also have weird dreams
Like my father fishing dugongs .-. (i don’t know if I wrote it correctly)

1 Like

You didn’t ruin the vibe!

1 Like

Oh wow… were you in some place with a pond or lake?

Oh well that’s a relief… :relieved: I didn’t wanna upset anyone or embarrass myself with a spelling mistake…