Happy New Year! (Curse word warning)

It hit midnight 1 hour and 40 minutes ago so it is officially 2023 in North America. It’s been one hell of a year and I’m so so happy I could meet everyone here when I did. Now time talk about the actual new year. I’m lucky honestly. I’m starting this year off with so many amazing people irl and on here. I want to thank you all for just being here. Seeing how big this community actually is. It’s something special. It’s time for me to make a change in myself this year. I need to be more productive and that’s what the hell is gonna happen. Now I’m gonna go to bed. I am hella tired and I tried keeping this as short as possible. I love you all!! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy New year for youu <3
And have Good sleep, you need it :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you! It was really good

1 Like

Happy new year ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Thank you! Right back at you!<3

1 Like

<3 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Sounds like you are going to hit someone who hitted you “Right back at you” I say that when someone starts fights and they are about to get black eye and bleeding nose :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I’m definitely not about to hurt someone lol

2 Likes

I bite inhalf one of these when I was 7 and I tasted the glowing thing inside of it. Now I finally got my hands on these sticks again >:)

2 Likes

I made that mistake before. It was painful

2 Likes

Yea, and my mom was in panic like “DO NOT SWALLOW” when I showed what I bited :joy:

2 Likes

That shit was so painful though :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah it was, I still remember :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I forgot until now
(fill)

2 Likes

I bring memories :relieved:

(Filler)

2 Likes

Yeah. Both good and regretful :smiling_face_with_tear: