I like girls - proper coming to my mom needs to be proof read

I WANNA WRITE SOMETHING SO HERES THIS for context i was outed by my grandma she is a old hag i hope she dies soon.Mom i like gurls this is not a phase and honestly i wish i could cared less what you thought about me you have said so many hurtful things you dont realize it but it hurts a lot like like a rose bush is growing in my lungs the thorns are tearing my flesh apart your words have left scars.I have known i liked gurls since 1st grade before i even knew what gay was so no i didnt turn gay form tiktok stop saying that it started with me liking this gurl in my class than evla i liked evla for years but lost those feelings 2 years ago and now i like this other gurl i love her dark eyes and pink lips eveytime she looks at me i become so flustered i cant even speak correctly shes witty also kind.I have dreams of me and this gurl kissing i have it bad.

1 Like

I’m pansexual and I’ve been called slurs, I’m genderfluid and I’m told I’m a woman and that’s all I’ll ever be, but I identify as he/they, my point is that most people just don’t understand that who we are wasn’t a choice.

1 Like