I'm bored. Give me questions

I’m bored and apart from the reveal on the Disney youtube channel there’s a not of owl house news soooo…
Q&A TIME! (Even though I’m not really well known here) Shoot some random questions my way and I’ll try my best to answer them.

2 Likes

what is your favorite chapter of TOH?

1 Like

Eso es algo que yo haria… solo que mas tryhard.

Entonces, te preguntaré:

¿Como piensas que fue la Era Antes de las Brujas? (Guerra entre Titanes e Hijos de las Estrellas)

(Pls use a translate)

1 Like

You mean season?
(filler)

What other characters do you think need development?

1 Like

Me hace pensar en la mitología griega. Aunque realmente no se sabe. ¡Sin embargo, esa es una pregunta muy interesante!

1 Like

Honestly…I want to know more about hooty so prob him. I would say King but I don’t think there’s a need to know more about him

1 Like

I also want to know more about the Blight family as a whole. Like how did Trashdalia and Alador meet? How long has Trashdalia had this whole “deal” thing with Alador? Have Em & Ed lost friends because of Trashdalia?

1 Like

Alador had a good development but wants the same thing to happen with Odalia, Dana could develop the relationship between Amity and her mother a little more

1 Like

Obviously Ed & Em would’ve been the “problem children” in Odalia’s eyes due to all the mischief they get into, Though maybe not because Amity always said they get away with everything. So Odalia was probably the same way with them and they eventually started doing the weird stereotypical teenager stuff you see in shows and stuff like that. Like sneaking out and stuff

2 Likes

Yes, in general, the one you want

1 Like

Season 2 without a doubt. and my favorite episode is Eda’s Requiem

my favorite season was 1, and my favorite episode is “enchanting grom fright”

1 Like

Omg yeah grom was amazing

1 Like

I have the same opinion
Padding for the 20 characters

1 Like

If you could study any magic track, what would it be?

1 Like

That’s such a hard question honestly. I would either go Abomination track or Fire track. Or a third option would be illusionists coven. Or I could go Emperor’s coven and pull a Hunter

1 Like

Lol, The Emperor’s coven sounds like a great idea. I might go for the Oracle coven OR the Emperor’s coven so I can find out what Belos is planning on

1 Like

Ah pull a Raine! Interesting

1 Like

Lol yeah. Exactly what I’d do.

1 Like