I'm new here! Have tons of questions

I’m new to the owl club and have a lot of questions about the owl house that have been running through my mind as if I were stuck in Gus’ mind.
How many other golden guards were there? And how did Belos get the new ones? Was it the collector that made the copies?
Was Alador a bad parent with Ms. Blight? (I don’t remember her name) Or was he forced to be like he was? He clearly wanted make up for the past.
What will happen to cool aunt Lilith? What happened to all the coven heads and everyone else? Did the collector stop the day unity before everyone was drained of their magic?
That’s just a few of the questions I can think of off the top of my head. I hope to be welcomed here with open arms and have no doubt that will happen.

1 Like

Welcomeee :partying_face:
I’ll try to answer some of your questions.

1. We don’t exactly know how many golden guards were there. It was Belos the one who made them. He used palistroom wood, stonesleeper’s lungs, selkiedomus parts and some more elements.
  2. I think Alador would be a really good parent if he wasn’t with Odalia. She always wants to be in control
  3. We still don’t know how the boiling isles are doing since the second special hasn’t come out yet, but the Collector DID stop the draining spell.
1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

:0 HOW DID I FIND THIS?!?!

1 Like

I miss this mf sm :smiling_face_with_tear:

I barely knew cyrus but they seemed very nice

1 Like

She was very very nice

1 Like

Invisable like

1 Like