Is Eda's ring important at all - or?

so- she wears a ring ever since when she was a young adult dating Raine, until Wing it Like Witches because she gave it to Lilith to give to Belos. but my question is if it was an engagement or marriage ring to Raine? or just a jewelry ring, I don’t know- but I went through the episodes to analyze it all and she only started wearing it in her flashback dating Raine, so :eyes: ?

4 Likes

No entendí, pero la tuya por si acaso :melting_face:
Na es joda xd, pero por la forma, diría que es de joyeria, porque en un episodio, si ne equivoco, para cubrir a Lilith eh irse sin las manos “vacías”, Eda le da el circulo como si nada, lo que quiere decir que no era muy importante para ella, entonces, es solo una joya en mi opinión :melting_face:

1 Like

Raine might have gave it to her as a gift of sort, maybe for a birthday or something of the sorts. That’s an interesting detail though!

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve seen it, but there’s a chapter where Eda’s mother tries to cure her curse, which makes her hire a healing coven, tells her that she doesn’t have the cure for Eda’s case, but gives her some rings that with them she says that they will help her control the curse

2 Likes

Didn’t her mother only give her pendant ? I just re-watched that episode today :eyes:

2 Likes

not really, I think the moment when they give her the rings is in another episode, when eda is little xd

1 Like

That’s what I thought as well. The pendant was the only thing given to her, and I don’t even know if she had the ring at that point.

2 Likes

yee- it was Keeping Up A-fear-ances, in the very beginning when she was a teen- I only saw the pendant but I could be blind, too, though <.< I’m not the best at looking for smaller details :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Me neither, and when I do finally see it, it is engraved into my mind like a glyph.

2 Likes