-MUSICA- <3 (Voy a intentar encontrar gente con mis mismos gustos musicales)

Alguien mas escucha música de Marina, Melanie, Twice/(G)I-DLE, Blackpink (de estos grupos escuchó menos) O cancuines random de Eminen, o alguna famosa por tik tok?

2 Likes

Tiendo a escuchar bandas menos conocidas. O al menos ensuciar a bandas convencionales como Skillet, Neffex, etc. Principalmente escucho hard rock y soy un nerd cuando se trata de dubstep.

Ni idea de nada de lo que as dicho, pero me as caido bien​:heart_eyes_cat::raised_hand:

1 Like

Perdón. Estoy usando un traductor porque no puedo hablar español.

nooo, hahaha , i think you misunderstood me, do you speak english?

1 Like

Yeah. It’s the only language I know how to speak except for a few words in spanish and sign language

Probablemente haya escuchado alguna muy conocida de Tik Tok, pero independientemente de Tik Tok (osea que conocia la cancion, pero no tenia Tik Tok)

Algunas de Eminem si conozco:

• Godzilla ft. Lil Tecca (QEPD, RIP)
  • From The 2 D The LBC ft. Snoop Dog
1 Like

Que mal, ninguna de las q yo oigo💔

1 Like

Well, we’re stuck you don’t know Spanish and I don’t know English, although in my high school they teach me English, anyway, would you let me ask you a few questions? I would like to know how some of the things are for the English.

1 Like

Of course! Ask as many questions as needed!

Oh! Thanks, you can ask me things too if you want. What languages ​​do they teach you at your institute? Do you listen to songs in Spanish there, the same as here in English? (many are heard here) I would also like to know what it is like to listen to the songs in English and understand them, to see if it would be strange, but that is more of a mental smoke of mine

1 Like

Alguna que sonó por Tik Tok (hasta donde se) y yo conozco son:

• U Can’t Touch This ~ MC Hammer
  • The Git Up ~ Blanco Brown
  • Move Your Body ~ Öwnboss, Sevek
  • Mood ~ 24kGoldn ft. iann dior
  • Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) ~ Elton Jhon, Dua Lipa, PNAU

Bien bein, AYUSA, ÑORQUE ESCRIBO TAB MAL? PTA DISLEXIA

At my school we have an option. We get to choose between French and Spanish. (I’m a first year so I’m not able to get into foreign language classes yet) I have listened to songs in Spanish before as well many other languages. Whether I enjoy it or not depends on if it fits within the style of music I like. Listening and understanding songs can often be tough since music often tells a story. Though as far as knowing what is being said in a song. It’s nothing out of the ordinary

Normal, peor es que estes tratando de borrar un texto y derrpenteññññññññmmmmmmm

About the last thing, I’m kind of dumb hahahaha, and I don’t use my brain, do you think a language in which it is pronounced the same as it is written is difficult? In my class, many of us complain that English seems difficult for us, but it’s a beautiful language, besides that it makes many things sound better hahaha, is first grade also called Compulsory Secondary Education? In Spain it is “ESO”

1 Like

Me pasa mucho :sob::raised_hand: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

For me 1st through 5th grade is called Primary school 6th through 8th is called middle school. 9th through 12th is called High school though we split that into different names 9th graders are freshmen, 10th are sophomores, 11th juniors, 12th seniors. Any education beyond that is likely to be some form of college

English is the only language I know how to speak properly though I still have trouble speaking sometimes. I often end up stuttering over my words. Most of the time it’s due to feeling nervous or anxious

Conoces a ana akana relleno xd