My oc as the Golden guard/Hunter part 10 :O

Yes, I am bored, tired how did you know.

Questionn, becuz why not and remember to answer;
Who would be Akira’s parent/s/legal guardian/s
. And yes let’s now think that she is the golden guard aka full of trauma, so who fits to be their parent/legal guardian?

And the base:

3 Likes

it’s just artit’s just art ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Thank you : D
(Filler)

It looks amazing! And also the first thing that came to mind was maybe a long lost child to the Blight family. I also came up with the idea that Trashdalia sold Akira off to Belos to be a replacement for the Golden Guard. Though the Ed and Em never knew about Akira and Amity either wasn’t born yet or was too young to remember

Damn, you made a whole entire backstorypiece for me : D
And also that is kinda true, Trashdilia would sold her own child for her own good XD

1 Like

Ofc she would. Also if you choose the path that Amity was too young to remember. I would also say that she has random dreams about you being a sibling but she always passed it off as weird and unrealistic

It’s my own characterdesing, but you make me think her like she would be one of those characters that I make theories out of :joy:

She’s so mysterious not even you know some stuff about her

I’m still writing it 3:<

I’m joking :smiling_face_with_tear:
(dumb fill)

1 Like

Ik :<
(20characterfillingthingy)

ADASGDSFDGDFH OMG I LOVE THISSSS

also akira would totes be adopted by raine bc i can see them giving her piano lessons so she could play angsty dramatic songs and pretend to be boiling iles Beethoven.

1 Like

Both of your parent choises are very interesting :smiley:

1 Like

I just love all your drawingsss