Ok wait, sense Hunter absorbed Flapjack in "Thanks To Them", and Flapjack has this dash/energy ability, would Hunter gain this ability?

Have fun theorizing, also I see Hunter with like a crowbar or a metal pipe and taking it to Baylos

4 Likes

Well, using what we know about Humans/Witches/Grimwalkers absorbing Palismen, I’m thinking otherwise. I don’t think Belos absorbing Palismen necessarily lets him GAIN that ability, but…maybe it’s different with Grimwalkers? Just saying!

1 Like

Seconded, I don’t think one could absorb Palismen’s powers, only their “essence”
Also, as we know because of this screenshot:

Grimwalkers already have Palistrom wood as a part of their organisms, so I don’t see how Flapjack’s sacrifice would affect Hunter’s “biology” in order to give him extra abilities

On a kinda messed up note:

From what we know because of Hollow Mind, absorbing a Palisman does make some of the remnants of said Palisman to be inside you/your brain
So there’s that lil tidbit for you to take as you will.

4 Likes

Here’s a Thanks I hate it: apparently Palistrom wood is used to make the Keratin for Grimwalkers. Keratin is used in Hair and nails. Meaning Hunter’s Nails and hair are made of Palistrom wood, and his Heart is literally made of a stone. (Galdorstone)

3 Likes

This is such a cool theory! Honestly, I think that because both Flapjack and Hunter were made of palistom wood, Flapjack would still be a part of Hunter. This might include the ability too! Though, only time (and the next episode) can confirm these theories! :lollipop:

3 Likes

I think so too! Something I noticed was that when Hunter woke up, his eyes had changed color from magenta to brown, like Flapjack’s.

3 Likes

We don’t know dude. We don’t know @N0vaMultiCoven

1 Like

But maybe we’ll know! Maybe our theories will be correct! that would be a payoff.

3 Likes

Hunter becomes stronger than eda (before), that veery would be cool :sparkles:

1 Like

I dont think Hunter absorbed him in that way
Hunter was healed when Flapjack layed on him i think that palismen wood has healing properties which is why Philip has survived so long off palismen

2 Likes

yes (filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllller)

1 Like

(Spoilers)
He did get dash powers from flap, and probably more

maybe he would gain more strength like belose because they are related so maybe it works the same.

2 Likes

well it looks like i was incorrect

3 Likes

if you really think about it, palismen live a very long time. and all the grimwalkers didnt die until Boolos killed them. In theory, Hunter/Grimwalkers cant die till their Galderstone is damaged. When he almost died in thanks to them, it was because Belos was eating away at his skin and internal parts. Flapjack really only gave him new energy.
Hunter is kinda just a palismen now. Grimwalkers always have maroon- red eyes. in Hunters case it happens to be Marron but he is supposed to have more redish eyes. when Flapjack “gave him new life” his eye color changed to brown, as palismen are the same base materials Hunter is basically a Palismen now.
on this note, when Raine got possessed it left scars as well bc Belos ate away at his skin. The puppets were most liekly paslestrom wood. that is all.