Theories about the next episodes (possible spoilers up ahead btw!)

so we know that the episode titles we got are For The Future & Watching And Dreaming.

In thanks to them, the episode had themes about how luz thought she caused the day of unity, even though belos did it, and how hunter’s possesion by belos was well, thanks to belos.

The episode was about how thanks to belos, (thanks to THEM, aka, HIM) a lot of misfourtune happened.

“them” could also mean evelyn and caleb in a way, because thanks to them, the gang found the titan blood, and opened the portal. However, the portal didn’t open to the boiling iles. It opened to the in between.

If it was opening to the boiling iles, we would have seen the boiling iles reflected in the portal like it did in the first episode of the show. But it didn’t do that, it made that swirly imagery it did in yesterday’s lie.

So perhaps For The Future isn’t a episode about the main gang, Watching And Dreaming is.

Because “watching” could mean how they can only look through anything thats reflective, and “dreaming” could mean that the kids from the boiling iles, (willow, gus, amity, hunter, luz) are dreaming of reunitng with their familes and friends there, but can’t fully speak to them due to being in the in between.

For the future, that episode could be about the residents themselves, what to do now that their leader has been obvisouly hurting them, and how to move forward, thinking about the future. (basically thinking FOR the future.)

idk i might be completley wrong, it is just a theory after all!! Xp

3 Likes

I think that is all true but for ‘For the Future’ it will be an episode about Caleb and Evelyn and how they wanted to stop Philip and they were thinking about how that would help the ‘Future’ hinting ‘For the Future’

2 Likes

thats a pretty great theory too! i rlly wanna get to know more about caleb and evelyn! XD

2 Likes

So do I!!! have you read the Theory that Evelyn is a Clawthorn?? I Think it would be a good plot twist!!!

2 Likes

omg yeah!! it would make sense about why she looks so much like eda, and why the titan blood vial had a owl on it!!! :3

2 Likes

I know right! And that would also explain why he hates Eda so much! also I always questioned why he gave Hunter the mark if he knew it would kill him…

2 Likes

Think about it though. “There was one other.”. But, what about Caleb!?! Did he not make it? Or was he kept hidden from the rest of the boiling isles? Or did they end up on a different island? Fr, where is Caleb in the history books? Was Phillip secretly Caleb in certain interactions? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

3 Likes

EXACTLY!!!
we need to know!

1 Like

It may be that Luz is murdered since there is a theory that in thanks to them it shows a hunter with horns on the stairs but it is also seen that Lus has a stick through the shadow, I would not like an ending like that but it is a theory

1 Like

??? Everyone pulls this up… It’s just the baseball bat! No animator would put that much foreshadowing in one scene.

1 Like

your theory makes a lot of sense, I would like to know what will happen in the second chapter, besides some rumors say that it will be about what happened between evely, caleb and phillip, that will be epic >:3 xd, but well it also says that Evelyn is a Clawthorn, that’s why belos hates Eda so much.
Besides all this is just theories, and dana is influenced a lot by her fandom xd, some theories have become true and others not.
note: note: ahahahaha I love the comments how their heads burst because of this theory. I also want to know what will happen!!
note: sorry if there is any spelling mistake I speak Spanish xd (using google translator)

cuidense gente :smiley:

5 Likes

I mean part of the naming is spelling out
Thanks to them”
For the Future”
Watching and dreaming”

just something to mention

2 Likes

The episode been leaked bruh D:

1 Like

Me to
A even made notes about ther life