TOH cosplaysㅤㅤㅤ

Have you cosplayed anyone in toh before? Who?
If you haven’t, who would you want to cosplay?

I would like to cosplay Vee :sparkles:

8 Likes

I did cosplayed to ghost busters but I will want like do cosplayed to hunter.

1 Like

Cool >:D (need 20 letters)

1 Like

I dressed up as Luz xd

but this cosplay is great

4 Likes

I cosplayed as hunter XD also. do you know how to create post? i dont and I want to know how

2 Likes

I cosplayed Luz from the third season

1 Like

I want to cosplay Amity. I need someone to be my Luz though :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Go to the “Latest” part of penstagram and at the top somewhere should be something about Creating a new topic. Sorry I don’t remember it well and even if I did I’m not good at guiding :sweat:

1 Like

ok thx! (needs 20 characters)

1 Like

I cosplayed purple haired Amity for this Halloween, next halloween I’ll be luz!!
But I really wanna cosplay as hunter or harpy eda

3 Likes

Friend, I want and need to see your cosplays

1 Like

I don’t know how helpful this really was but it’s no problem! Always down to help someone out!

i wanna cosplay as someone from TOH but idk who yet

2 Likes

I’d cosplay my character if someone was Alador for me.

nah my dream is to cosplay either willow, amity or hunter but probably mostly willow :heartpulse:

omg i just thought abt that I wold love to cosplay him too :heart_hands:

1 Like

Well how about it, if I get the stuff to cosplay my character, you can be my Alador~ :smile:

I might be Luz for halloween in 2023 :star_struck: :star_struck:

I would try being s1 Amity but…
parents.
So in place of that I might try being a Golden Guard.

1 Like

i rlly wanna cosplay amity bc my hair is around th same length as hers and i kinda relate 2 her and think shes kool but the prob is that im not allowed 2 dye my hair and i cant find a wig that’ll fit on my stupid big head :sob: im tryin 2 mak a yarn wig but itz takin 4 evrrrr

1 Like