What are some head canons or canons you guys have?

okay for me, I think Gus is bisexual or something and I think hunter goes by he/they as a head canon, and I think willow is pansexual. and a canon Lilith is aroace people keep saying amity is bisexual because she drew herself with a guy, but the character was canon non-binary. so, amity is still a lesbian there is more I have but not going to say all of them

(Bonus huntlow and gusstholomule photo because I can.)

12 Likes

Gusstholomule has grown on me honestly. I didn’t get it at first but it feels much more realistic to me now.
I also think Raine is NB and Eda is like the really supportive mother that’s just like. “Yeah of course I support y’all!” Just don’t do anything weird."
And as much as I hate Odalia, it’s nice to think that she doesn’t think it’s bad that Amity is dating a girl. She just doesn’t like that her girlfriend was wanted.
I also like to think that Luz is a furry. :sweat_smile:
That’s all! :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Why is luz a fu- OOOH right. The whole otter thing.

3 Likes

headcanon: Raine accidentally hit Eda with a grudgby ball in their late teens, that’s why Eda has a missing tooth and needs her gold tooth replacement

headcanon 2: Raine and Eda went to Grom together back then

headcanon 3: Eda tried to impress Raine when they she was only crushing on them by inventing her song to them, Raine’s Rhapsody, and she played it for them when she asked them out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I am me as if I were actually in the show, my name is Whinnie, I’m around 35 years old in the canon. I am Alador’s best friend and I knew him back when we were in school together. I practice all magic on a daily basis.

Alador is no longer married to Odalia and keeps the twins and Amity with him.

Only Edric knows about the divorce and refuses to clue in the others about it.

All of this is based on my story that I’m currently working on: His Abomination

6 Likes

Yeah. And the cat ears! Can’t forget how cute season 1 luz was with the cat ear hoodie!

4 Likes

“Raine’s Rhapsody? More like Eda’s Requiem.” That episode title made much more sense after that quote. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so jealous of her hoodie, I may have a cat obsession-

5 Likes

Fair Fair lol
(Oi this whole 20 thing thoo)

2 Likes

My headcanon is that Huntlow will become a thing and if anywhere it will happen in the 2. episode to have enough time to build up for a probably near death experience for one of them.

Also Dana may play on our heart’s string by almost killing off either one of the main cast members or sacrifice luz in the finale

5 Likes

ahhh, my lumity-

i’d cry so hard if they kill my Luz =c

3 Likes

I don’t blame you lol. The owl house may have made me obsessed with owls :sweat_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

The whole fandom will be in a state of depression if that happened i feel

1 Like

no but i can relate to this ;-;

3 Likes

Your profile picture says it all. Though hootsifur, Owlburt, and Eda are my favorite owls. (And the only owls i believe :smiling_face_with_tear:)

2 Likes

What about duolingo?

2 Likes

Duolingo scares me–

3 Likes

4 Likes

You mother f-
Well at least now I can say someone made a meme about me-

2 Likes

oop- nice tho Cybae

{Filler bc of course}

2 Likes