Why do I have to choose! 😢 I don't wanna choose

I was in science class and they were making me write down my traits and stuff and then I saw this

Edit: sorry I meant this worksheet that was taking about what we inherited and if it’s like a dominant trait or not… What if we are a clone or something like Hunter. But still this is stupid. It was asking if I write with my right or left hand. I write with both. But mostly my right. I’m so glad this wasn’t for a grade tho. I’m not gonna answer all of these questions.

3 Likes

Odiame por decirte esto, pero solo marca tu género original. No tengo nada en contra de los No Binarios, pero si no te dan la opcion, a llorar a otra parte.

2 Likes

Yes, no offense, but @RadialBot is right, if there is no way, then we will have to say the gender with which it was born…
And I’m sorry if I offended, I don’t have any problem with non-binary people either, but when there is no other way… well with regret we will have to do it.
(Si, sin ofender, pero RadialBot tiene razón, si no hay otra salida, pues tendrás que decir el género con el que naciste…
Y lo siento mucho si he ofendido, yo tampoco tengo problema con los no-binarios, pero cuando no hay otra manera… pues con pena habrá que hacer caso)

1 Like

While I don’t have a problem with this, my non-binary 7th grade friends will be mad too. (Also, I’m color-blind so I’d be mad at having to write that) But I would just leave that blank. Really, if your doing a trait wheel, it’s the same on each side so just scratch out one of them and write z (if applicable). It really only affects one trait and that can be easily fixed.

1 Like

Oh okay thank you. For telling me that I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Well I just put my original gender. Well the gender thing is not the only thing I’m sad about.

1 Like

Gracias por tomartelo amable
Starry_Eyed_Emote_(TPS4)
Heartbeat_(TPS2_Emote)

1 Like

oh de nada???
IMG_20221205_212503

1 Like

Glass_Emote_ANIMATED
Sunglasses_Emote_(TPS3)

1 Like

Wait I’m surprised no one didn’t think of Raine because of the way I filled it out and stuff.

That color blind stuff was anyyoying me. Some people can see red and green but not blue.

Humans in general are somewhat colorblind because there are some colors that other animals can see but we can’t. Unless someone has an extra cone in there eye but that’s really rare.

Tbh I think color blindness is actually a talent because I heard that they are better at seeing camouflage. There’s also some really good artists that are colorblind and their art is beautiful.

como consigues esos emojis ¿Tengo que ganármelos?

Seria genial que si. De hecho, me has dado esa idea para sugerir, ¡Gracias!

Ahora te digo:

Esos emojis son de un juego de ritmo llamado Beatstar, y los tengo descargados. Aqui te los paso.
Birthday_Cake_Emote_ANIMATED
Glass_Emote_ANIMATED
Electric_Tile_Emote_ANIMATED
Double_Take_(TPS5_Emote)
Starry_Eyed_Emote_(TPS4)
Sunglasses_Emote_(TPS3)
Heartbreak_(TPS2_Emote)
Heartbeat_(TPS2_Emote)

Cabe aclarar que no son todos.

1 Like

Starry_Eyed_Emote_(TPS4)
Se ven increíbles, me gustan las expresiones faciales.

1 Like

De aqui hay captura del panel de algunos de los emojis. (De los que tengo)

1 Like

Double_Take_(TPS5_Emote)

1 Like

That would make more sense. I always thought the army was just stupid sending people out in something that didn’t help at all.

1 Like

Be like me:

tick the whole thing in the middle :sparkles:

Put an extra box that just says “no” not even capitalized or anything. Just no. NB recognition

1 Like