Amphibia questions I now currently have after rewatching

1. What happened to Jeremy the bug from season 1?

2. How many times did Anne do the ’:nail_care:’?

3. What happened to Anne’s other shoe?

4. How long had Spring known Ivy for?
    ( in episode 1 he said ‘kids round here don’t really get me’)

5. Does Wally need therapy?

6. Why couldn’t Anne and the Plantar’s just climb over the mountains within the first few months

7. Is Anne a clone or was she just sent back down to Earth?

8. Shouldn’t we be worried about the fact that Anne’s blue calamity gem thing was never fully charged?

8 Me gusta
  1. I don’t remember him, probably died.
  2. Eda stole it.
  3. Maybe he knew her before Anne, but they wasn’t friends at all, and after know Anne, she encouraged sprig to make friends.
  4. I don’t think so, he likes to be crazy.
  5. I think because it was very dangerous because of the ice and the strong winds etc.
  6. What I understood, is that, yes, she is a clone, but she has the same memories, personality, mind, way of think… of the original Anne, so there’s no difference.
  7. Because of that, and the emotional shock of losing Sprig, Anne activated the calamity powers, so I think that we should thank it not be worried.
2 Me gusta

OH THANK YOU MY SAVIOUR
ALL HAIL CHILD_FROM_THE_STARS
Thank you

4 Me gusta

I’ts my pleasure, I like help people and amphibia so…
i’m here if youi need anything else

2 Me gusta

who was Jeremy the bug

1 me gusta

Jeremy the beattle had been possessed by Apothectary Gary and we can see that on “The roots of Evil”.

Anne’s first missing shoe appered on “Best Fronds”. Grime took It to interrogate Sasha about It.

About Anne’s dead, at the way I see it, it’s the same Anne in essence (like her soul) but it’s not the same body.

5 Me gusta

That’s all true thank you
But I remember an easter egg in TOH first episode in which Eda is looking for something and throws away Anne’s shoe, but is improbably to be canon

4 Me gusta

*Anne loses shoe
*Grime gets shoe
*Sasha and grime get closer
*Sasha asks grime to give shoe back
*Anne gets shoe back
*Anne goes to human realm
*Back to amphibia
*Leaves shoe in human realm on the way
*Owlbert gets shoe
*Eda calls shoe trash :((

The story of the shoe

4 Me gusta

It would have been a great theory, but we can see Camila Noceda looking an article on her laptop about Anne Boonchuy when Luz got back to earth at the end of King’s Tide.

So, that suggests the events of Amphibia happened almost at the same time

3 Me gusta

Well who knows about the news article, but I think that in amphibia’s last episode, in the news they were also talking about if it was a hoax or not and it’s a 10 years timeskip, toh can happen between that 10 years gap xd
IDK IF I’M MAKING MYSELF CLEAR HELP

2 Me gusta

Translated meme

¿What do you say Moris?

Ah, 50/50

1 me gusta