Annyoing facts about my life in school and home

-I am having a panic attack and my “friend” asked me “Why are you crying?”
And I’m like in my deep thoughs; “Bitch, ya think just as always thar I’m pathetic if I tell you, why would it change”

-Today, I forgot to take my meds, so in the middle of one of our basketball games, I had to lean aganst the wall and try to catch my breath, but my dear teach was like “(My name) back to the game, go go!”

-On family vacations, I always get forgotten

-When I start talking about my real feelings, I feel pathetic and that, that I annoy that person who I am talking about my real feelings

-I feel like attention seeker at school, (Which me as an introvert probably isn’t even possible-)

-Everyone thinks I’m smart, but I keep acting stupid and everyone always expects that I get the best grades

-I am too afraid to disappoint my mother, that afraid, that I am scared of telling her that I am bisexual ;-;

10 Me gusta

On the bright side, if you get left home, you can get back at your parents by saying criminals tried to rob the house and you had to Home Alone them.

3 Me gusta

No no no, I do get remembered to take with. But I am always alone, like if we go into spa, My parents and lil sister don’t even bother to see if I am with them-

Well, hopefully, you’re a better person then I am. I’d just prank everyone until they remember.

3 Me gusta

-When I start talking about my real feelings, I feel pathetic and that, that I annoy that person who I am talking about my real feelings

-I am too afraid to disappoint my mother, that afraid, that I am scared of telling her that I am bisexual ;-;

Relatable as fuck…

My whole existence is relatable shit-

But I’m bi and struggling with gender identity + I don’t want to bother all my friends with my problems…and my parents are homophobic

1 me gusta

Like dude i’m in a christan family and I’m pan. I hardly talk about my feelings to people or even show feeling

so same here

I have the reverse of that. My parents aren’t homophobic. My entire neighborhood is.