Another story time cause my life is all drama. Tw:Transphobia, Some cursing,Sh implied,toxic people.Edit:fixed words

Edit: He didnt say “Not a good person” it supposed to be “Youre not a real man” [I used ai for grammar cause I struggle with it a bit]. I will be adding screenshots as soon as get home! Im on a trip for a week.

Okay, so I was picking out a new name. I liked a few, but I wasn’t sure which one I liked more, so I asked Kyle [My now ex-bestie] and sent a text saying, “Hey dude, I’ave you a name out of love and care”. Why the hell would you throw it away like it’s nothing?“. He knows my parents are toxic, and it hurt even more when he said that. He kept saying I was wrong, so I kept trying to explain to him why it hurts to be called by my dead name. He just wouldn’t listen. I eventually felt like I wanted to cry like it was bothering me that much. When he said, Well, define a woman then,” I couldn’t handle it anymore, so I said, Honestly, Kyle, you sound exactly like a transphobe, but worst of all, my family. Can you please stop it? Do you even see me as a good person?" He replied, “I honestly never saw you as a real boy at all. Youre a girl in my eyes.” That broke me. I started crying. My best friend, someone who knows all my secrets, hurt me. Do you know what’s even worse? I was starting to have a crush on him. I plan to ruin his social life because I’m not letting him hurt anyone else in our group. [Our group is mostly made up of queer,depressed,some sducidal people so if he was to say this to them too I already know what can happen to them I cant let any of them feel like that again]

7 Me gusta

That’s not a friend, and it sure isn’t someone you want in your life. If you want to do something about it, make that person face up to their mistake. It’s never good to hurt someone just because they believe something differently than you do

1 me gusta

omt if there anything i can do to help you ruin his life, let me know pls

Look, nobody likes when someone else tell them something that doesn’t like, but i seriously recommend to you, even warn you something

Don’t do this, is unnecessary, if you do that and especially for that reason, you only going to prove that he is right and you will be a bad person and get a lot of trouble.

Attack people just because they have different opinions o thoughts is bad, he was your friend so i want to suppose he did nothing before to hurt you or anyone, he just tell you what he think, if you are agree or not, that’s another history. If you don’t want to be his friend, it’s ok, you are not obligated, just don’t do something you will later regret without thinking.

[I used ai for grammar it probably changed the words. It was supposed to say “I honestly dont see you as a real boy”.

I would also like to add there is a lot of other red flags than just this

Yeah, don’t worry to much, i kind of get the idea

So?, do you think that will make you better than him?, like i say, doing that will only prove he is right, you will be tagged as a bad person and when that happen you cannot rid of that, or at least, not easily, it will be a kind of situation like “yes i stole 10K dollars, but he steal 30K, he is worse than me”

listen, i like a good revenge or retribution, see the karma works and all that stuff, but no matter how much i hate to say this, this is the real world, not a movie, not a tv show, not a book or even a game, in the real world actions has consecuences, yeah, it’s funny see videos of people get revenge of other people because they did something they deserved or something bad like some kind of prank or whatever, but i highly doubt that most of these actions had no repercussions no matter how infimous was, that kind of situations are very rare, like VERY VERY rare or even specific. So, if you want to continue with that plan, just remember, if the consecuences of your plan explote in your face because you go to far, you can’t say i didn’t warned you, and of course good luck

[not tyring argue its just the neurdivergent in me saying justify yourself] No I dont think I would be or am and what I mean is remove him from the friend group and warn the other queer people in our School. He has said some alarming things to me and other friends [I didint want to add cause privacy]

1 me gusta