Caleb and Phillip theory

I’M NOT THE BEST A WRITING THIS OUT SO THIS IS A BIT ALL OVER THE PLACE ALSO SPOILERS FOR LIKE EVERYTHING
also imma post it as is in my notes so good luck I hope this is readable
Here we go.

• similar to a 20th-century shack

• door looks out of place /newer than the rest of the shack / old one could have been red like a chimney

• not Caleb and Phillip’s house

• 16th-century house Phillip and Caleb time from

Belos knew what the door looked like so it was obviously made and working during his time in the boiling isles when ppl knew him as Phillip because it was in Phillips’s diary in ep eclipse lake
so why was it buried on Eda’s family property?

And in “For the Future” they all came back the that same spot

And who do we know the eda is descended from?

• Evelyn

And who did belos kill? Caleb
Anyways the wiki says that belos made the portal but if that is true how did it end up on Evelyn’s property if we are going off the idea that the property was handed down through the ages
Idea one. Belos didn’t make the door, Caleb did and Evelyn hid It from belos after his death or buried it which would explain why eda found it in the ground / back to the shack if it was made centuries after Phillip and Caleb and Evelyn buried it maybe eda built the shack for the door as it seems to match. Or I could be completely wrong and it was just renovated through the years by Evelyn’s descendants as that would explain how the Rebus and Titan’s blood got there. Or eda found it and wanted a human to find it as she wanted to leave magic in the human realm. which even I’m admitting is stupid
Idea two. Belos did make it, and killed Caleb because he didn’t want to go back with him, Evelyn stole it hid it or used it to see if someone killing the love of her life was worth it and handed it down to her and Calebs kid

Unless belos killed Caleb before he made it and just had plans and belos stole them how would he have this?
We know that belos is capable of making a portal with seemingly no instructions…like he’s done it before.

Going off the “belos made it door and Caleb didn’t want to go so he killed him” This might be supported by the memories from “hollow mind”
Based on the evidence we know that belos was willing to use magic for his own selfish desires and it also seems that Caleb wasn’t too willing to return so why would he build a portal if he was going to have a family with Evelyn? And plus, they were orphans so if he wanted to show his parents Evelyn one he couldn’t and two she was a witch so if he had any people representing family they would disapprove of her anyways and they’d be burnt at the stake based on the time that they came from.

- Image 11 After Phillip made the portal he tried to make Caleb go home with him and he said no hugging his brother goodbye
- Image 12 Caleb leaving Phillip and then it all went wrong
- Image 15 Evelyn running away?

honestly, this is just me trying to sound smart because I saw someone say that they think Caleb make the portal and I didn’t think that made sense. I’m so tired and I’m sorry if this didn’t make sense.

7 Me gusta

Do you mind If i take this and expand on it in my lore/theories journal? (digital version is in the works, if you want to see the theory later)

1 me gusta

Ofc you can!
(filler filler)

okayokay so the shack was SUPPOSED to be their house, dana was planning for (yk when hunter and luz go downstairs) have caleb and phillip’s graves there but then they decided not to (idk why) But she did confirm that it is/was caleb and phillips house :slight_smile:

2 Me gusta

cool idea but this part wouldn’t work because Evelyn died first I think

in one of hollow mind painting, we can see Evalyn running away as Caleb is laying on the ground(dead ofc) and Phillip’s bloody knife is in the frame. So I believe Evalyn hided the portal or just gifted it to her kid.

1 me gusta

oh I thought Phillip burned her to death

1 me gusta

I think Evalyn either died old or Phillip/other witch hunters found her and burned her or smth like dat.

1 me gusta