Does anyone ship these characters

Hewo I’m new… I don’t ship these characters I’m just curious if anyone does. I have a YouTube channel called Moon Owl Adventures… I have a whole video explaining this.

3 Me gusta

Supongo que… gracias…

Por la noticia…

Glass_Emote_ANIMATED

1 me gusta

xd?
en si ese ship es bastante random , como el duolingo x hooti xd

2 Me gusta

Hootlingo!:owl::owl::owl::owl::owl:¡Hooty y Duolingo son perfectos!
:smile:
Lo siento, todavía estoy aprendiendo a hablar español.
Estoy usando el traductor de Google para ayudarme.

3 Me gusta

Oh thank you. Oh gracias. Aquí hay un gif de Hunter.
Lo siento si mi español es malo. I’m still learning Spanish.
Notes_221203_233642_24c

3 Me gusta

And btw WHO THE FK HAS TIME TO SEARCH ALL OF THAT THINGS IN THAT FURRY’S VIDEO :skull:

1 me gusta

Oh sorry to hear that. It must be hard to just look up TWO THINGS! Plus I had links in the videos description to help people. And I don’t remember saying that I’m a furry. I don’t even know that much about furrys! I don’t hv a fursuit or anything so I’m not a furry! And my oc isn’t anthropomorphic!

Are you mad because you think I ship those characters? Why the heck would I ship characters from two completely different fandoms! I was just asking if someone does because I was curious.

Look I’m still new to this kind of stuff and I don’t know what’s right or wrong. But all I know is that every time I try to talk about this stuff to people someone always starts making fun of it in a dumb way. Who has time to read the sht you post on here!!!

2 Me gusta

I thought mine was random too… until I saw this one… Ehh

1 me gusta

bueno supongo que esta bien es como el hootylingo / ok i guess is not bad it just like hootylingo

1 me gusta

hahahahahah si que bueno.

I don’t ship them, I don’t know how or why this became a thing, but I’m PRETTY sure that Melodii and The Collector are AroAce? Could just be my headcanons, but I don’t think they should ship 2 characters that have and never will meet, and are from 2 COMPLETELY different dimensions, if you get what I mean. I don’t think that Melodii would need a relationship in their life, neither does The Collector.

(Sorry I sent a whole paragraph, but I just think this ship has so many things wrong with it.)

2 Me gusta

Ye it does. How about Cardamon from Bee and Puppycat then. tbh i dont like that either I’m just asking

In fact that why the thumbnail has them mad n stuff

insulting but fair :slight_smile:

1 me gusta

excuse me how dare u!