El LUMITY es forzado, Lo ODIO

El LUMITY es lo más forzado, por qué justo a Luz la tenían que emparejar con la traumada peliverde q justo la ODIABA?

la traumada peliverde q la odiaba termino siendo su novia.

1 me gusta

ES UN RETO POR FAVOR NO ME FUNEN, AMOO CON TODA MI ALMA EL LUMITY. Por favor les pido no me funeeen

3 Me gusta

Demaciado tarde ahre

Tremendo XDDD (relleno NASHE)

If you actually watched the show you could’ve seen the development through their friendship becoming a romantic relationship. It was not like you’re saying where she just magically is in love with Luz.

OH F*CK IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS A DARE

-Trona sus nudillos-
Muy tarde…

Los retos invaden Penstaaa

nos estan invadiendo :0

En cualquier momento, todo pensta estará inundado de retos XD

1 me gusta

YES I KNOWWW, this It’s a challenge, I REALLY LOVE LUMITY, and I know that’s not how it happened. That is really stupid if You think, Amity had a good development of the character throughout the series progressed, she and Luz fell in love, as you say, they weren’t just magically attracted to each other.

1 me gusta

its ironic that we use the term “magically” when the entire series is revolved around magic, like its an intricate part of the show, not just a side thing like: “Oh yeah everyone can do magic on the Boiling Isles!” it’s a part of the very fabric of the show.

Oww, Don’t worry, I would have done the same in your place.

1 me gusta

SII ya seee🥲, doy vergüenza😭

jksajksakj

creo que ya hubo un momento donde eran puros retos xdxd

La funa es parte de reto…
Ya no hay vuelta a atrás

Ya le iba a escribir media biblia jajajajajajajajjaajajaj

Jaja si, la verdad no me gusta el lumity y se que es un reto pero me parece XD el luz x hunter me gusta mas, seguro mañana no amanesco