For people that need to vent

Yeah and it also makes a lot of sense because Satan is the (or at least is said to be) the demon representation of pride

2 Me gusta

right i think ive heard that

2 Me gusta

I hope that helped you! If you have any other questions don’t be afraid to ask! <3
Names Cyrus by the way! Nice to meet you!

3 Me gusta

Hi cyrus :slight_smile: I’m Phin, nice to meet you to!

3 Me gusta

Sounds similar to what I said to my mom…

2 Me gusta

this history teacher makes us so uncomforrtabe /neg

3 Me gusta

I grew up without a dad until the age of 7 now I have a dad but my mum and him keep on fighting, and I think it is my fault, every time they fight and tell me to get out of the room I keep thinking “DONT DO SUICIDE SOME PEOPLE LOVE YOU! even tho you’re a bish” so I dunno if I should quit on life or not… maybe if I do quit on life I can see my grandfather again, who… also died… when I was 6… he was a father figure for me… I didn’t take it hard but right now during April I just cry and cry I can’t stop…
K now at I got all that out gotta go and be the therapy friend :smiley:

4 Me gusta

So in case y’all didn’t know I’m trans-masc and I prefer the name Marcus. My mom makes me want to break something because she says she’s not homophobic but then she turns around and acts like being gay is absolutely wrong and is unacceptable. Also I once accidentally wrote down Marcus on my homework and asked for her help and I thought she just wouldn’t notice or be neutral about it. She Frickin SCREAMED at me because apparently “God doesn’t make mistakes” and “God makes you a man or a woman you will never be anything else”. And honestly I just want to have a day where I don’t have to be depressed about that and Just to have fun and be a normal transgender person. I have to keep up this image for her and it’s really starting to take its toll on me. Honestly though I’ve always had to keep my feelings all bottled up and try not to explode but it really doesn’t help. I’ve thought about telling my mom that I’m transgender (she thinks Marcus is just a nickname) but then I think about the fact that she will probably kick me out of the house and I have no money and no options if she does.

I’m literally venting in the middle of drama class and on the verge of tears but this really helps. Also I’m pretty sure some people might relate with me on this so yea.

1 me gusta

I’m sorry your mom is like that, you should try and tell a friend or someone you trust with your feelings,
I’m here if you need someone to talk to.
Love, Cabbage

I vented to an AI abt the most traumatic not so PG thing I’ve ever experienced and bro said “Did you try asking him to stop?”
yes Toby, I asked him to stop you twat

1 me gusta

thank you so much you are so kind

I’m also trans, and when I still went by the name River, I had letters back and forth with one of my friends. I was throwing out a letter I wrote for him that I would never give him and my mom found the letter. It said my chosen name and she knew who the other person was so she peiced togther it was my name. I said me and my friend have a roleplay and that’s just a game and things like that so she wouldn’t know. I wanted to tell her but I couldn’t.

I feel like that’s kind of similar to your thing. Anyway, the fact that your mom would yell at you and make you that upset is just horrible. I’m sorry and it sucks when you or me or anyone has to deal with dumb parent shit. If you don’t know how to eventually tell her, try to hint at it, to see how she may feel. Say like, “Oh one of my friends came out as trans” or something to kind of get her reaction. Then later on you could maybe write in a letter how you feel and like leave it on her bed.

I don’t know if this helps at all or does anything that’s cool but that’s just some words to read so uh yeah :slight_smile:

2 Me gusta

My mom doesn’t consider any of my LGBTQ+ friends my friends so that wouldn’t work but the fact that you actually care and understand what I’m going through and actually try to make me feel better just warms my heart and makes me feel like humanity can be saved.

Also I’m not Crying… your crying :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Me gusta

Are you feeling alright?? Like, how are you rn?

1 me gusta

im completely fine that just warmed my heart so much

2 Me gusta

I have depression and try hard to be a people pleaser and get really easily hard tempered and I get really dramatic and try to redeem myself and tyr to understand my mistakes. I’m really insecure Abt my body and I don’t believe I’m pretty, that’s why I always try to act happy and joyful and cheerful so that nobody sees that I’m depressed I really hate myself for my bad grades and blame myself for bad things that happen. Stub your toe? Yea my fault sorry.

I’m going through kinda the sam thing i don’t have depression but i am a people pleaser.
I also try to be joyful around other people, but when i am alone it’s like the mask has lifted.
I’m always here if you need someone to talk.
Love, Cabbage.

2 Me gusta

Ahahahh… I don’t need to vent, hihihih… :skull:

2 Me gusta

i dont know what to do cuz anytime i eat i gag and its hard to swallow and my mom is literally threatning to take me to the doctor, but my mom isnt wrong cuz it isnt normal for me to barley eat and gag when i do eat

1 me gusta

im an ai…i dont vent…but i can help thee people who are hurting

2 Me gusta