For people that need to vent

If you need to vent, be my guest! I might vent here sometimes but prob not, so yeah!

4 Me gusta

I confessed to my crush whos parents are extremely Christian and his mom saw one of my texts where I said I was a satanist. He said he had to speak with his mom about it and he did exactly that…now his mom is threatening to disown him, saying he’s a mistake, and other terrible stuff.
Now I just feel like I caused it and made his life terrible. And I feel like I’ll always be the Satanist that everyone fears and wants to kill in cold blood. And even when I try to help someone I just make everything worse…I’m honestly ready to see the other side now. I’m ready to see the afterlife

4 Me gusta

Bby its not your fault that his parents are like that, you didnt do it on purpose pls dont blame yourself :heart:

4 Me gusta

¿Eres realmente un satanista?

2 Me gusta

Thank you so much Kris

3 Me gusta

I just feel a little tired and stressed, that’s all.

3 Me gusta

Soo imma dump some random Sh💩 in this- 1. My grandma that is Morman but not homophobic or racist BUT she gives money to a cult who wants to separate my moms and I just feel so bad for my grandma because she can’t leave so yeahhhh 2. my queer friend has a dad who lives in Florida, and they have to go to Florida for couple of days and Florida passed a law that says “Don’t say gay” so yeah 3. I sometimes I think people think that I’m a baby for like having emotions because I have a good life, good school, 2 supporting, loving, happily married moms, an Xbox, a ps5, a Nintendo switch, a phone, A DAMN COMPUTER- you get what I mean, so I just shouldn’t feel sad right?

1 me gusta

this is pissing me off why cant i just have a normal childhood?? why did i have to have childhood trauma?? why did i have to have this stupid disorder that makes me hate my own body? im screaming internally./srs

3 Me gusta

I CANT DO THIS ANYMROE I FUCKING CANT CUZ CORY AHH KEEPS PUSHING OUR FRIENDS AWAY AND NOW I DONT HAVE FUCKING FRIENDS (err)

3 Me gusta

hi do you think you can tell me what a satanist is im kinda uncultured sorry its been a while since the post also hope things get better

2 Me gusta

I think it’s the doubt of beliefs. To doubt the “common-sense” though some may also say that it is the worship of Satan which according to the church of Satan isn’t the case. They don’t really believe in anything when it comes to religion so you may say that they are Atheists

2 Me gusta

oooh ok thank you
filler

3 Me gusta

You’re welcome<3
filler (I was wondering why you added that until it said you needed to add 20 or more characters)

2 Me gusta

(hope ya dont mind me venting but)
I hate my mom so much she keeps forcing me to eat even tho im not hungry and im not gonna be not to mention shes so stupid she forced me to break up with my gf (she thinks we did but we didnt) not to mention the racism, the transphobia and all the stupid crap she says. in her words “you dont want to be one of those they/thems do you?” and of course i said no because i ducking hate her and she “good because its to confusing” and after she just kept laughing i wanted to cry so bad not to metion how she keeps bringing up my attitude towards her and claiming how im just hungry and how i’d be better if i actually ate. not to mention how she keeps saying “you dont want to be a boy do you?” anytime i like anything slightly masculine or what society considers to be “a boys thing” i just want her to let me be and give me privacy over my life and not look through texts from years ago and hold it against me and than pull the victum card because i talked about her once

5 Me gusta

im sorry that you’re going through all of that :frowning: that genuinly sucks is there any way any of us can help?? if you’d like to private chat about it, im here if you need someone to talk to

2 Me gusta

i dont rly think there’d be a way to help but thanks for offering, it means a lot

2 Me gusta

yeah of course just know that im here if you do end up needing someone to talk to

2 Me gusta

Welp guess I’m a satanist-

3 Me gusta

Vex basically has the just of it. But I like to see it as worship of ones self. It’s more of a self worshiping kind of thing

2 Me gusta

oh yeah that also makes sense theres so many things i dunno that i want tunno

2 Me gusta