For the future opinions

Obviously spoiler warning for for the future
But for the people who have watched the episode im curious, what some of your opinions/theories?

I personally was a little surprised that the theory that Hunter will get FlapJacks magic came thrue. Also the Raine posession was a shock.

Personally i was overwhelmed in some moments by the number of plots in this episode but in a good way becouse i literally was glued to the screen

3 Me gusta

Half of my theories came true, it was very cool.
And also For the future was very creepy mix of cuteness.

1 me gusta

tbh the part i liked most was when Camila called kikimora kikimiki/little red kitten😔

2 Me gusta

NGL, half of the fan theories were true… Hunter w/ the Flapdash (TM-ing that btw), a mixture of Luz’s palisman being all the theories of what it could’ve been… but yeah, I was really surprised at the Raine possession. And I’m surprised that they’re gonna wait for the finale to reunite Luz with the Clawthorne’s. I don’t know if this is gonna start a war or not, but I’m pretty excited that we might actually get Huntlow. All-in-all, I’m really satisfied about this episode.

1 me gusta

No theories yet but I will say there were a ton of really cute moments! Like Luz’s palismen hatching! A snakeshifter was such a cute idea and it looks even cuter now.

2 Me gusta

Yess i absolutely love Luz’s palismen and the name stringbean its so cute :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: also i will try to came up with some theories and maybe post them here

2 Me gusta

I remember saying that whatever the palismen’s name will be, Luz will make the name known and loved quickly. And she did exactly that. There was another detail I noticed. When Camila saw King for the first time, she said the exact same thing Luz said when she saw King for the first time in the owl house. That scene made me cry-

2 Me gusta