Gonna give my crush on this girl a card and a rose today! Nervoussss

Summary: I wrote a letter for my crush asking to be friends and I’m giving her a rose. I then just kinda rant about how much I like her and she might like me back so excited, nervous, happy, screaming.

Okay so I like this girl like she’s amazing!!! She’s pretty popular so this could go good or it’s social swerslide we’ll find out. Anyways I wrote her a letter saying: . OH ALSO I’m gonna pick a red rose from the [rose] bush I have I hope she likes it cause you have no idea how much I am crushing over this goddess it’s scary love, romance, dating, etc is kinda rare for me like I’m good at flirting and stuff but for me to let myself feel like this is strange my chest physically hurts, I can feel my cheeks turning red when I look at her, I dream of her a lot, her voice makes me feel happy, my heart is pounding at the thought of even being near her. God I truly am hopeless I’ve been wanting to talk to her since the start of last year so for me to hear she might like me back is just wow.

BIG UPDATEEEE: My friend gave her the note I was so scared but the girl looked so happy like she kept looking at me all day. I’ve smiling like a fool I feel so idk how to explain it but its a great feeling

3 Me gusta

OH.My.GOODNESS!!
Happy 11111 happy claw!! im happy for you!! I hope it goes well!!!

1 me gusta

IF IT WORKS OUT YOU’LL BE LIKE IN THE GIRL IN RED 'S SONGS CUZ IT’S ALMOST OCTOBER OMTTT

1 me gusta