Guys I'm scared. My mom gonna shut down my YouTube and my phone

I was talking to the car and she was gaslighting me

Edit: oh shit my phone doesn’t work without the school wifi I’m scared :cold_sweat:
Edit 2: oh NVM it’s just the school itself

Edit 3: Look… damn… I’m gonna cry if I wasn’t mature enough to hv electronics I wouldn’t know how to benefit a lot of things with it ma’m!!!

1 me gusta

I’m sorry :frowning:

1 me gusta

It ain’t ur fault it’s mine I tattled on myself to my mom

Wtf why did she send me dis

I never said it was illegal

Good luck. Also its fine if you don’t want to say but what did you do??

1 me gusta

Follow my advice:
Run away

2 Me gusta

I told my mom about this girl at my school with a green jacket and glasses she threatened me that someone was gonna report her to a school official and get her in trouble on accident, I was originally telling her about the same girl threatening me to give her my notebook with rainbow stuff on it, I tried telling my mom that she only said that so that she can trick me into giving her my notebook but my mom didn’t believe me because 1 time I accidentally sent a recording of my mom yelling at me in the car to my friend. And now she thinks my friend told everyone about my mom and she thinks I lie and tell them she beated me up and called me CPS!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Here conspiracy theories r too much same with these kids I can’t handle it anymore! So I lied to my mom I lied about the girl so I can talk to my mom but she didn’t believe me and now she’s mad!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oh wow I’m so sorry for you. Hope things get better

1 me gusta

Oh…
So sorry, I hope it get better

1 me gusta

well if she would show you the rest of the screenshot, it would say that yelling could lead to verbal abuse

1 me gusta

Thank u…
Screenshot_20230501-084327-438

1 me gusta

Yeah I had to deal with that since I was 5 since I started school :cold_sweat::sob:

Id follow @Child_From_The_Stars advice if i were you

2 Me gusta

Okay then. thank you?
Edit: But I’m not gonna run away I ain’t gonna pay a phone bill I don’t hv enough money I’m 13!! I don’t even hv a bank account yet. I don’t even know the proper way of how to cut food with a fork and knife!!!

And your mom can’t even spell-?? I think she is the one who shouldn’t have phone-
Wtf is enuf??? :sob:
Also what is ahit??? :skull:

2 Me gusta

She meant shit. I think. And ur so right she dunno how to type on a phone yet she works at an office job this should be a piece of cake to her even I fix my spelling errors

Also I think ur “mentally mature”
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN-
I’m being stupid, it’s 23:34 and I ain’t using a single braincell rn-

1 me gusta

I’m so sorry she’s doing that to you, I don’t think you did anything wrong. Your mom needs some sense knocked into her if she doesn’t believe you

1 me gusta

Dang almost midnight in civilian time