Hi people who speak English

I am going to try to speak in the community that speaks English even if I don’t know how to speak it (I did this with Google translate)

10 Me gusta

Hello Spanish speaker!

2 Me gusta

you are speak spansih? xd hola bro good morning and hola

1 me gusta

Hi

1 me gusta

homosexuality :sparkles:

hiii

2 Me gusta

Hiya mate
I just think that you don’t really need the translator but its okay

1 me gusta

Interesting quest you want to follow… but what if we use complex words translators don’t get? O y si no te hacemos caso y hablamos español

2 Me gusta

Eng community is d e d ;-;

2 Me gusta

Agreed…

2 Me gusta

Entonces no se (es que no se que responder perdón)

Hi! An English post!

1 me gusta

jai jelou gud mornin in de morniiiiin
jauar yu?
ai am greit

2 Me gusta

Jsjsjs what a beautiful english :joy:

1 me gusta

ai nooooou, ruaaaaaait???

1 me gusta

Jai gud mornin

1 me gusta

Ah jelou evribody :heart_eyes_cat::+1:t2:

coughs in I’m about to go full fancy English mode and ruin this persons career until someone translates it for them or they use google translate

Salutations, fellow humanoid from thy wast planet named Earth or “Tellus”. How may you be doing on this extraordinary and unexpected journey? I’m quite proud of thy person who identifies as you. Though I only wish life could be as leisurely as this a little more often, it might be quite the challenge to accomplish but I have a slight reassuring feeling that if the world falls to the pale moon’s flames it might just happen to be the most stable and correct way forward. I hope we could perhaps communicate a little more often, I am present here mostly after the learning program school, which I believe ends around 14:00. I would be cheerful if I happen to see a message achieved from you, fellow traveler from another part of this world.

2 Me gusta

Omt Ali in inglish :scream_cat:

3 Me gusta

How is everyone doing?

1 me gusta

I understood 3 words from that :pensive:

1 me gusta