I hate Mondays, anyone agree?

I really don’t enjoy Mondays, anyone agree with me? I don’t wanna wake up at 6AM just to go to a extremely rundown school, I just wanna sleep :<

17 Me gusta

Same here bucko

1 me gusta

I HATE MONDAYS
they suck :p.

1 me gusta

Don’t we all?
I hate Mondays because I have to see my English teacher on my first period

1 me gusta

Me too!! :sob::sob:
I hate mondays bacause i have biology (i hate biology I HATEEEEEE THISSSSS)

1 me gusta

Me too… I hate Mondays because, not only because I have a workshop in the morning (that is, in 20 minutes), but also because, in the afternoon, I’m going to have to see my favorite teacher’s bald head.__. (I hate you, Eggman…)

2 Me gusta

me tooo!!
mondats are the worst

1 me gusta

Mondays are somehow made worse by school
I literally have P.E at first hour in the morning and I don’t like it. I don’t wanna wake up and start running around the playground :sob:

2 Me gusta

I hate mondays
And tuesdays
And wednesdays…

1 me gusta

The only day of the week I really like is Saturday.

1 me gusta

I LOVE Monday hehe

I get to see my friend in school but when I’m in weekend I just stay in home and just do chores and read that it bc I have no phone to communicate :frowning:

Actually Mondays are my favorite, I’m not sure why tho
But I absolutely hate Sundays

Estamos igual, a mi gusta el lunes por que se que tengo que ir al gym y eso me alegra.

1 me gusta

Sounds good
But you’re not supposed to talk Spanish in an English topic

Jajaja no me dicuenta ( tengo el traductor activado por lo que no me di cuenta que estaba en ingles)

1 me gusta

In my opinion tuesdays are the worst because you get up knowing you have to deal with this shit for 4 more days and you could barely stand it yesterday

1 me gusta

I agree

1 me gusta

i hate mondays but tuesdays are pretty good (i have gsa on tuesdays :))