I have a question for everyone

Why do you guys like me?
Also if you don’t like me, then why do you hate me?

4 Me gusta

That’s a nice question.
I love you because you always say what you think
I hate you because you always say what you think.

2 Me gusta

You seem nice!
Also are you alright?

you seem like a good and cool person to hang out tbh

1 me gusta

Coz you are a very nice person and I love your drawings

1 me gusta

I like you because you’re nice and because you’re very creative.

1 me gusta

emmmm idk men.
i like/hate you?

1 me gusta

I like you because of your creativity and because your nice and as well as you inspire me, serisouly I SUCK AT DRAWING, I have been practicing for soo long now and when I look at yours I think, I want to learn how to do it
Oh and your motivation I LOVE IT

1 me gusta

I like you because you tell people some things that hurt you and your vulnerable.
I hate you because im jealous that you can draw so well.
But i also love you because your art makes me want to do more art to improve, similar to what @Willow_Nature said

2 Me gusta

I like you because you’re really nice, funny, cool, and one of my best friends :slight_smile:

U always make me feel better ^^

I like you because you are really good at drawing like indescribable. Also ur friendly

I like you because you have genuinely been nice to me ever since I joined here. Your art is absolutely stunning and you are a really cool person ngl. You make me happy to talk to. Tbh, I don’t think there is anything I have found yet that would make me not like you.

1 me gusta

I like you because you’re nice to me,if I ever need to vent,I am pretty sure you’ll listen, you are also funny and talented,and would probably keep a secret for everyone on this app.

1 me gusta

I like you because your (probably) a good person!
And I don’t like seeing my friends or acquaintances hurting so are you ok?