I just need to vent for a sec dont mind me

LIKE OMFG THESE BITCHES THINK IM STUPID OR SOMETHING?!
i had an argument with a friend maybe 2 months ago now, and that friendship is history lol ANYWAYS
they were really good friends with my best friend at the time, Elyssa so they told Elyssa obviously so she messages me for the first time in ages not to vent and to actually have a normal conversation. so she goes “soooo anything interesting happen today?”
I said no as it isn’t her business and then she just ends the conversation
THE BITCH TURNS AROUND AND CONVENIENTLY HAS THE SAME PROBLEM OUT OF NOWHERE!!
first week back at school, SHE IGNORES ME ALL WEEK
so I asked her on the weekend if shes ignoring me, so a while after I text again saying “ill take that as a yes” 24 HOURS LATER I FINALLY GET A RESPONSE
“yeah, I guess I am”
she says she was trying to find the words
so I go “Since it took so long tell me why”
“I can’t” this motherfuc-
“you can’t just ignore me for a week and not give me a reason, that’s not fair”
“I know but I need more time, it hurts”
this goes on and on for a bit then she finally tells me
shit like “u never listen to me, you make me feel weak, you make me feel stupid when I ask why u fall off the face of the planet for days at a time”

1. THE ONLY THING I DO IS LISTEN TO U, THE ONLY TIME U EVER MESSAGE IS TO VENT BUT U NEVER CARE WHEN I DID
  2. gurl u cried over a conversation I was having with another person U WERENT EVEN INVOLVED IN, AND U CRY ABOUT UR FUTURE 24/7 WHEN U GET STRAIGHT A’S AND UR PARENTS CAN PAY FOR ANY UNI U WANT AND WE ARE IN GRADE 10 WHY TF U SO WORRIED ABT UR FUTURE?!
  3. when shes talking abt my “falling off the face of the planet for days at a time” shes talking about went I miss school for numerous medical conditions I have and, its not like she cares when I did miss school it’s just something shes throwing in.

So she is ignoring me 24/7 now after she didn’t acknowledge anything I said in response to that bs BUT THE PROBLEM IT
she turned half of my friends against me and they r also ignoring me too
I messaged one to ask if she has a problem with me now to
“no it’s just I have a lot of friends and family stuff going on rn”
WOW THAT’S RATHER CONVENIENT ISNT IT?!?
istg these bitches think I’m stupid or something
guys just because I’m autistic doesn’t mean I’m stupid

sooooo now I only have two friends, even more, confused about friendships and many fewer brain cells

3 Me gusta

Need a new friend? I A M HERE FOR U IGNORE THEM MOFOS

2 Me gusta

BRO THAT GIRL- WHATSOEVER IS LIKE GROSSING ME OUT AS WELL. Why don’t you ghost her? That girl does NOT deserve to be friends with you. Literally.

More like shes ghosting me
when we argued she made it seem like she would want to be friends later on but I’m not waiting around she her ass lol

She’s such a B1tch :/. What about ignoring her?!?

Don’t worry I’m ignoring her lol
she keeps trying to catch my eye at school tho its weird
fucking hate high school

1 me gusta

Good job on ignoring her. She is just, blegh- worse than Odalia D;

1 me gusta

LMAO
imma change her contact to odalia now

1 me gusta

Make her pfp a rat or smth

2 Me gusta

:sparkles:THIS:sparkles: