I need help coming out/necesito ayuda para salir

Okay, I’m a trans guy. I’ve known this for four years, but I have not come out at all. I need help writing a ‘note’ (or a digital thing) to my mother coming out as trans. I don’t know how to word and get my point across that’s it’s not a phase, it’s not a choice, it’s who I am etc etc. She is homophobic and might be transphobic, but I really wanna try coming out. So yeah. I need help

versión traducida:
Está bien, soy un chico trans. Lo sé desde hace cuatro años, pero no he salido del armario en absoluto. Necesito ayuda para escribir una “nota” (o algo digital) para mi madre que se declara trans. No sé cómo expresar y transmitir mi punto de vista: no es una fase, no es una elección, es quién soy, etc., etc. Ella es homofóbica y podría ser transfóbica, pero realmente quiero intentar salir del armario. Así que sí. necesito ayuda

5 Me gusta

Mira, lo mejor que puedes hacer es transmitirle todo lo que realmente sientes, el temor a ser rechazado, el querer expresarle lo que sientes, el cómo te sientes respecto al tema.
Es difícil y da miedo, cuando le salí a mi madre, me dio miedo, aún no me respeta los pronombres pero me aceptó por algo, soy su hijo y me quiere.

Trata de decirle todo lo que sientes, no sólo por expresarlo, sino para sacar ese nudo de la garganta.

Look, the best thing you can do is convey everything you really feel, the fear of being rejected, wanting to express what you feel, how you feel about the subject. It’s difficult and it’s scary, when I came out to my mother, she scared me, she still doesn’t respect my pronouns but she accepted me for a reason, I’m her son and she loves me. Try to tell her everything you feel, not only to express it, but to get that lump out of your throat.

(Sorry for any mistakes, I used translator)

5 Me gusta

Thank you ^^

3 Me gusta

i thimk that yo could show yourself but not saying it,just showing it like putting a trans pin in your clothes or simething like that.
good luck

2 Me gusta