I think I'm falling in love with my best friend [again] who is straight

I LOVE HER SO DAMN MUCH god I just want to grab her and kiss her until I lose my breath! She makes me laugh until I pass out and smile till it hurts. Her perfect eyes make me feel at peace for once her adorable laugh fills my stomach with butterflies ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love everything about this girl she is perfect but she’s straight she wouldn’t ever want me like that again. I regret breaking her heart every day.

1 day later edit: MADE A PLAYLIST THATS AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LONG *kiss kiss* and they were both girls - playlist by Sad Little Raccoon | Spotify

2 Me gusta

oh this happened to me too :sob::sob: i swear it is horrible cause she makes you feel so good but you know you never will get a chance with her because she’ll never love you back . i gave my feelings up cause i knew she’d never love me

1 me gusta

Not my best friend but a really close one :frowning: she makes me feel so good and fuzzy and I know she will only ever see me as a friend but she keeps leading me on… this is the 5th person she told me she has a crush on and she obsesses that he went out of his way to say hi when he really didn’t and I say hi to her and make her laugh and give her my food and she just says “your just a friend”.

My best friend is the greatest human being ever and I love her so so much. She makes me feel so happy all of the time and I just want to kiss her! I’ve thought about it so much and she’s queer as well so I had a chance! But…she likes another girl. That girl is a lesbian also and seems so really like her. They’ll probably end up getting together. I’m so happy for her but…I wish it was me.

1 me gusta

Is that a girl in red lyric I smell?

1 me gusta

UHHHHHHHH
[ Filler ]

o…m…g…TEA

tell me everything i wanna know every detail…and how you love this person so muchhh…SPILL IT SISTERSS

EEEEJHDUKGUKH