I think these Colllectors are just th ones who created our collector. our collector is just like some disctraction of some kind

5 Me gusta

Maybe ur right
They created the Collector to distract the titans maybe?

4 Me gusta

yeah cuz of his cutise lil personality and playful childlike apprence ^v^

1 me gusta

I said something along the lines of this about these paintings- I was saying that they might be non-enterable memory paintings. I’m also thinking that it’s the Collector’s memories himself, but he made them not enterable because they might be bad memories. And some are ripped as seen with the paintings by the coven heads. I think those memories were so negative that the collector ripped them up because what was shown on the outside would’ve revealed something negative. Or those paintings were ripped by Eda when she was still in the Owl Beast form

2 Me gusta

That’s actually a good Theory! I like the idea of that :slight_smile:

2 Me gusta

Thank you! I actually thought about that while watching the episode-

2 Me gusta

I didn’t really look at the paintings when I watched it but now I’ll rewatch it to look at the paintings closer.

1 me gusta

Some of them look really specific too

2 Me gusta

Yeah, I mean they’ve already said theres other collectors other than the one we have (the little kid collector) so maybe the bigger collectors. Or maybe the collector (im gonna start calling him the collector for this entire paragraph) is a different one from a long line of collectors, but who really knows if collectors are good or bad? is the collector just a neutral party truly, who doesn’t realize what he’s doing is bad? Is the collector really evil unlike the other collectors or is he really good unlike the other collectors?
I say this because there’s already proof of there being collectors before him, the one.

2 Me gusta

Maybe it’s his dreams. Or something that wasn’t showed because of the shortage

I thought the Collectors pronouns were he them… Does he get that pronoun or something when he gets older?

Maybe the Collector doesn’t wanna grow up… maybe he doesn’t wanna follow their rules. Maybe both. I’ll edit this comment later I’m busy… I’m just rushing through my paragraph…

1 me gusta