I'm feeling.. mixed emotions-

So, we all know, that the owl house ends on April 8th, since the last episode comes out then, but what will happen to penstagram?
And owl house has become a part of me, and I actually cried slightly when I started thinking about, how big part the owl house is about my life. Also I had found so many awesome people trough penstagram
there’s some of them; @Arch_Angel , @KITTY9003 ,@Fallen1 and very many others… So- I have questions for you;

-What are you thinking about this whole situation?
-Will you stay in penstagram, even after the final episode comes out?

Also have funny fanarts what I found;

6 Me gusta

-What are you thinking about this whole situation? I wish Disney gave the series a better chance and I am happy that Disney is now realizing it’s screw-up

-Will you stay in penstagram, even after the final episode comes out? Hell yeah! This is an amazing community and I am happy I joined Penstagram!

3 Me gusta

Screenshot_20230310_133122_Google

4 Me gusta
  1. I wish that there were more episodes- or more seasons!

2.Im staying in penstagram!

3 Me gusta

I agree with both of the commenters so far; I want more TOH and I am staying on penstagram:)

I know im staying I mean where else could I go everyone here is nice and there barley any drama that I know of at least.

1 me gusta

I’ll be here until my obsession for TOH is over, which will take some long time, sorry for the English xd

1 me gusta

I’m happy and sad that it’s ending. We’ll finally get a resolution, but sad because there won’t be a continued story.

I’m staying on Penstagram :] I’ve learned to love it as it’s own community, not just about the Owl House.

1 me gusta

I wish there was more episodes and am kinda sad to see the owl house ending but I am gonna stay on penstagram.

I wil stay on pensta

It’s sad to think about. Especially knowing that Dana isn’t starting anymore shows with Disney.
I’ll stay for as long as I possibly can.

1 me gusta

The show should have had more episodes. Now that it’s ending I don’t know how to finish this part of my life

Of course! Penstagram has become my second home

I have to be honest, that elbow even hurt me xdddd

Amen! Filler filler filler lol :joy:

2 Me gusta

:smiley:

fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 me gusta

To be honest I’d stay with this no matter what! I may be new , so I know how difficult it is to find the perfect community… I think I found it with all of you guys :grin:

2 Me gusta

Willow’s worried and her glasses are aboutta fall off

2 Me gusta