It's hard to explain | v e n t

vent | if you want to read this

i don’t know why i feel like unappreciated by some people out there, i know, my content are original now because i want to moving on from star vs. the forces of evil fandom. but at least can yhey appreciate my original content? like now, i’m getting blocked on Instagram by that SquishMallow person (they are a fan of star vs the forces of evil) for i’m not being making svtfoe content anymore. like bruh. i’m getting sick of the fandom, the fandom was bullying me because i ship my oc, Kannazuki with Marco Diaz and the fandom is ignored my svtfoe content before, i just want to take break of that fandom. svtfoe fandom draining my mental health before, but now my mental health is improving good because i enjoyed my original content, i enjoy making Hinata’s backstory series… i had plan for making fairy oc series too in future.

sorry i vent again here

7 Me gusta

I forgot to post this earlier so heres my late reply:

You should be able to make whatever content you’d as long as you’re not hurting anybody. If people are less interested in your oc content they can just not look at it, its no reason for them to block you. If you want to move away from the SVTFOE fandom then feel free no one should pressure you to stay in that fandom. If you found the fandom toxic and mean to you then it makes perfect sense to move away from it and distance yourself from those people. You deserve to be appreciated for who you are and what you like to do not for what other people want you to do.

3 Me gusta

thanks Water,

1 me gusta