Its kinda homophobic that oct is over and I dont have a gf (idk just a small rant about me being hot headed)

I know I look at hot headed characters and say “Just like me fr fr” but I have some great qualities also like I can draw, bake, dress nice, good sense of humor, and I’m very loyal sooooo I think that makes up for my anger issues. Anyways I really am that trope thats like this hot headed character who is just snarky all the time but has a soft spot for that one person. I WANT A GIRLFRIEND SO BADDDDDDD I WANT HER TO LAY IN MY LAP PUTTING HER ARMS AROUND MY WAIST WHILE I PLAY WITH HER HAIRRRRRRR

8 Me gusta

I FEEL THATTTT omggjhdjfjsb AM I ASKING FOR TOO MUCH NO IT’S JUST A GFFFFF

3 Me gusta

REALLLL I WANT THE BARE MINIMUMMMMM ahhhh

2 Me gusta

I want logan so bad (me gay male so no women but i support yall)

3 Me gusta

yehahhahhhh GIMME SOMEBODY WHO’S FEMALE AND CARES ABOUT ME I’LL BE OVER THE MOON
(she’s straight)

3 Me gusta

i’m taken and scared of physical contact but i really want physical contact with him (omt if he sees this…)

3 Me gusta

Yes!!! There is no questioning abt that. Girl I think everyone wants that jbh. Oh and then the guys who are brain dumb, knows how to cuddle, works at a restaurant that serves bad chicken (aka Quicky Chicky), and who is desperate for a gf. If you watch or watched Good Luck, Charlie. You would know who I’m talking abt.

1 me gusta