Just want to say this

TW:Self harm

Why the hell is everyone cutting themselves?! I love you you beautiful humans and i hate to hear you guys going through something so bad that you cut your body for “comfort”. I just want to remind you that you’re beautiful, and kind and that im proud of you. Proud of you for loving, proud of you for getting up this morning, proud of you for being you, proud of you for simply existing.

15 Me gusta

thank you for this. you are a truly wonderful person Goop. I mainly do it because i’m angry at myself or other people or i need it to ground myself. idk what else to say but thank you.

4 Me gusta

To the first question. I saw a quote once that said something along the lines off “Pain to the body distracts the mind” (yeah, I fucked that up) but in short. It’s just a way that somehow makes people feel better.

But goop you are one of the most positive people I’ve met, jus wanted to say thank you for existing

4 Me gusta

I know it’s a bad coping mechanism but it’s been the thing that I’ve stuck with for so long and it’s hard to break the habit. I try not to do it often but sometimes the urge is too strong
I really appreciate you caring though goop, you’re seriously one of the kindest people ever and im really glad to have met you on here

3 Me gusta

Does dat mean no stabby people?/jkjk

1 me gusta

This is so sweet-

I don’t blame you (For the people reading that usually does this kind of things) for feeling the need to harm yourself, but please, if possible, try to find something else you can do instead of it
I wish you all the best of luck.

1 me gusta

Yeah why are they cutting theirselfs it just hurts and smthing, its bad for you, cuz cutting urself is stupid, and pendejo, because it doesnt comfort you, its pain, think abt it and it doesnt make sense

I don’t know if you’re not being serious, but that’s really rude
I kinda get what you mean but that’s a very rude thing to say…

2 Me gusta

I try to not be rude, but you get my point ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Saying it without being rude, is basically, cutting yourself doesn’t comfort people, it hurts and it’s horrible to feel the blood falling from your arms, so please don’t do that

You never know what they could be going through, you don’t know if that’s the only way to feel better for* them
You don’t know the reasons of why that happens
I’m not saying it’s a good thing to do, but they might be able to change that
If you don’t have nothing better to say than that I think it’s better to not say anything else
Have a good day

1 me gusta

oh, ok :+1:t3:

If you haven’t already, I would recommend reading some of the comments above. They may help you understand where we’re coming from. Have a nice day/night and take care of yourself.

Cutely reads this and covers the scars on my hands

Bro’s so comfortable thanks for this topic that no one asked but everybody needs :face_holding_back_tears:
Why You are so perfect?

2 Me gusta

Why are you so perfect?*

Así no e papu (no te hagas que ya tuve 5 años yendo a clases de inglés)

Así si es papu, checa el traductor

Mano, es bastante obvio que significa lo mismo

ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ !¡𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ ╎リ↸ᒷᒷ↸ ⍊ᒷ∷|| ⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ᔑリ↸ ╎ᒲ!¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑリℸ ̣. ╎⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ𝙹↸ᓭ ∷ᒷᒲ𝙹⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ⎓𝙹∷ ʖᒷ╎リ⊣ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ⍑ᔑ∷ᒲ ╎ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ᓭᓵ∷ᒷᔑᒲ

(Minecraft language)

1 me gusta