Konishi's relationships | backstory (?)

here’s Konishi’s relationships with Murder Drones cast on my MD AU

Konishi's relationships

Untitled71_20231215005126

1. Uzi Doorman, since Konishi was found by Khan, Khan decided to adopt Konishi as his adopted daughter and be Uzi’s adopted sister. Uzi and Konishi relationship bounded so strong, Uzi oftentimes overprotective to Konishi. When Uzi diagnosed has a AI virus, Konishi really worried about Uzi and became aggressive to everyone that trying to touches Uzi.

2. N, Konishi and N is really good friends since Uzi tell N about her adopted lil sister, N loves teasing Konishi and give her hugs every time Koni feels anxious or sad, but then N develops a little feelings for Konishi, he admires her, protecting Koni from everything. Uzi knows about that, she says it’s okay to have feelings for her lil sister, Uzi don’t mind it.

3. Thad, Thad is really like Konishi since her appearance in Doorman family, Konishi also has a little thing for Thad but Konishi is really shy to admit it. once Thad call Konishi “my love”. Thad didn’t know that N have crush on Konishi too.

4. Doll, Doll pretty much similar to Konishi according to their personalities almost the same. can say they were long lost sisters but Konishi nor neither Doll didn’t know/remember that they’re sisters.

5. V, Konishi oftentimes hang out with V when Uzi or N isn’t around, killing some drones to eat and joking around. well. their relationship is pretty good but not always good, sometimes they fight for simple things such as Uzi’s problems but then they apologized each other.

6. J, Konishi didn’t like J that much since J is a traitor to V and N. J also bullying Konishi being an orphan.

7. Tessa, Konishi really rely on Tessa since Uzi had AI virus, Koni thinks only Tessa know about the AI virus and how to fix Uzi from AI virus. Tessa is only Konishi’s hope to save Uzi and universe.

8. Cyn, Konishi didn’t know much about Cyn but she hates Cyn for a obvious reason. N tell her to not have negative thinks about Cyn, but Konishi really want to kill Cyn and stop the AI virus though Koni prefer listening to N than take a fatal decision.

5 Me gusta

boost
cause i want lmaooo

2 Me gusta