Lemme just like vent for a few sec

I fucking hate my life sm, I always act happy but I am just sad, I don’t want peoples mood to be ruined if I am sad, my mum makes me have suicidal thoughts, my whole family (cousins included) are homophobic. I didnt have a dad until the age of 7 so my grandpa was my father figure, but when I got my dad not even a year later (9 months to be exact) my grandfather died, I regret SO MUCH not crying a lot during his funeral. I have had loads of fake friends who used for; good grades, money, getting things fast. I thought the one person who wouldn’t betray would be my cousin, but she ended up ignoring me for a week. my grades at school are bad because of my fake friends (explanation); Since I was at the top of my class most of my ‘friends’ used me for good grades, so in my next year of school (this year) I have very bad grades since I Won’t have more fake friends. I get made fun of because of where I am from, since I speak Russian people assume I am from Russia, but I am from Kyrgyzstan, since my country is in Asia people assume I am also Chinese. When I was in first grade a boy punched me in the eye saying that; “MY FATHER HATES FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM HE WILL COME AND KILL YOU, YOU BIG BITCH!” while we were on the bus, the assistant who takes CARE of children said this to the boy; “Well done ___ very good for taking your anger out on that… girl… now here have a phone and be a good boy ok?” and she didnt even help me, while I was crying… I WAS A FUCKING KID!!! My best friend (who I do not speak with because I changed my school 7 times) was the only one to comfort me. So… I told my mum, my mum said “What no? the assistant is very kind she wouldn’t say that!”. believe it or not… MORE; I get body shamed and I get made of because of my religion, my younger cousin was angry at me and said this; “SHUT UP YOU FAT PIG!!” and I just cried, and acted happy so that everyone would have a good vacation, although my older cousin comforted me… I have had suicidal thoughts since I was 7 and through those years there became… less, and less things that keep me alive… right now they are; @RUL3RZR3CHFAN2, @Badboycoven.leader, my older cousin, my little angel (devil if you hurt someone she loves) younger cousin and my brother. my parents say I have a :sparkles: perfect life :sparkles: well, I wish that they’d listen to what I say…
So yeah my life is f*cking great!

7 Me gusta

Bestie, I’ll be here whenever u want, if I see you sad I’ll punch whoever that is, I’ll kill whoever tells you to die :heart::hocho:

1 me gusta

Thanks bestiee :heart:
If someone hurt you, I would torture them for a week in the end brutally murdering them :heart: (joke, but I would punch them.)

1 me gusta

Don’t worry, i only have one, and I’ll call her a crusty oompa loompa❤️

1 me gusta

Cool! Can I have the adress name, dislikes, likes, weaknesess and strenghts pls? (<<JOKE)

1 me gusta

I’ll give 1 thing, they breathe air.

My screen time is only until 10:30 so I don’t have much time

1 me gusta

Okay, I see, I mean I am having dinner soon so yeah… (ALSO AM GONNA BE WATCHING MHA 5.5 MOVIEEE)

I’m listening to Lemon Demon for the first time :DDD

1 me gusta

Cool! Enjoyy!! anyway am gonna go!

Dude that’s a lot to go through. I’m so sorry that you have so much going on all of the time. Being shamed from where your from or what lanuguage you speak is a really hard thing to go through. I’ve never expirienced it but I’ve seen it happen to a lot of people around me. Being body shamed is something I have gone through and can be one of the worse things people can go through. Like, that shit hurts. I’m so so sorry. If I can help or comfort you in anyway please let me know or private chat. I wish I could help more but I’m online so it’s hard to. I hope it gets better

1 me gusta

Kk bye bestie
Filler whopper

Hey, look at me, you’re a nice person, don’t let them make you think the contrary, if they try it it’s because they’re cowards that solve their problems by hurting people they think are weaker, and they deserve to be hurted too.
If your family also don’t understand you, you can talk to them, but I will listen and support you if they don’t, if you don’t feel comfortable with them.

2 Me gusta