My one year pensta anniversary! 🎉

Hello! My name is James. I have officially been on Penstagram for a year!

I am so happy to have found this website. I’d go as far to say it changed my life. You all have made me extremely happy, and have helped me develop a new sense of confidence and personality.

Most of you all have been with me through both my good and bad. You all have probably saved my life. I thank you all! :heart:

Some special thanks ~!

@Huntlow_f0r3v3r || Hello Mīka! You were probably one of my first freinds on this website. I know we don’t talk much anymore but you are an absolutely amazing person.

@Thatbirbperson || You! Yes you. My fav husband! :heart: You genuinely make me so happy. I love reading your rants and messages. You are one of my favorite people in all people (irl people included)

@Waterpaw || I don’t think we’ve talked in private lol. But your art is amazing. You have a good mix of maturity and silliness which I admire.

@Arch_Angel || Ax! You are genuinely one of the sweetest people I know. Your addiction to rhythm games and stuff about them is so interesting to read

@Poyomy || YOU! God you have many addictions. Though, you’ve helped me out a lot (esp with cookie run kingdom) and I love your art. Your style is stunning.

Of course, there is many more people I’d love to call out. You all have special places in my heart and I doubt I’ll ever forget you all. Though, I’m too tired to mention them all. Soo yeah. I’d just like to thank you all!
-Sincerely, your friend James.

17 Me gusta

Congratulations on your first year here:D

1 me gusta

Congrats m o r t a l James

Use my friend now, I already ate the soft tacos but I have dry spaghetti for you :>

1 me gusta

You’re gonna make me cry James! Congrats on one year and thank you for listening to my rhythm game rants lol

1 me gusta

Asjsjsj please don’t cry! And don’t thank me ^^

1 me gusta

I definitely do need to thank you. You’ve helped me a lot. Along with everyone else in the English Coven. I love you /p

1 me gusta

Happy Pensta B-Day! :tada:

2 Me gusta

I hate that I read that now I’m gonna go have a casual trauma flashback cause of the sentence at the end

1 me gusta

Screenshot_20240403_162007_YouTube

2 Me gusta

That image is so cute lol

1 me gusta

Ah shit I’m sorry I forgot!

My wall has a hole in it now and there’s chipped of paint around-

My hand is bleeding after a quick amount of trauma flashbacks and anger but do I’m fine!!

Thanks for apologizing I need to find newspapers to cover up the wall now lol

How hole in wall?

(Me English gud, lol)

Punch. I punched a hole in my wall Astrid

Why?

congratulations pookie!!

(i am forcing him to be nice !!!)
-emma :3 also congrats!!!)

1 me gusta

yayyyy youre my favorite faggot

1 me gusta

Wait you’re with Emma?! Hello!!!