¡¡New oc! N' Backstory [TW]

Lev Triathlon [Might change f.name]
“Queen’s blade” [His ‘title’ later in life]

He was born in Bōghon, a flying n’ unknown city above Europe’s lands. The boi is/was from a family of 3 [Father Isak, mother Carina n’ him]. The Triathlon family resided in the slums outside of the city, and was very aggressive toward everyone, especially their son, due lack of basic needs such as food and roof. Both of the parents were lazy and stressed even in their situation, and naturally it moved onto their son [Stress, not laziness]. All the stress and missings of basic needs resulted in the father of committing sewerslide. Carina saw it as an opportunity for food, and force fed Lev’s own father to him. Not too much later, the Queen’s garrison came to collect taxes from the slum’lings, finding the bloodied n’ emaciated boy with horrifying wounds. Where he got them, you might ask. Well — A ‘magic’ accident related to Carolina’s - but not his, life supporter [Won’t go into details, ‘cuz it’s not important].
Lev’s carvings were recognized and the child brought to the Queen Tayana.

Queen Tayana decided to make the child into a personal guard and a working ‘k¡ller machine’ for the Garrison to use in the on-going war. Lev was taught into a restless machine, and the boy learned fast… Too fast, some might say.

Now on the current events in his life, war’ing and protecting the woman of the flying country. He’s completely stranded from the normal 15yos’ lifestyle.

Feel free to ask questions!

13 Me gusta

Just s little truama. The oc concept is really interesting!

3 Me gusta

skrunkly lil fella

2 Me gusta

Born to kill apparently-

2 Me gusta

such a goofy goober i love him <3

1 me gusta
  1. Very creative trauma

2. i have concerns about your mental health

1 me gusta

also i has questions:

I couldn’t rlly tell if the mom was bad or js tryna survive or both so which is it?

also does the queen treat him well, at least?

1 me gusta

both.

Ye. Feeds him with normal food, shelters him n all : D

2 Me gusta