Omg who else is crying!

I just finished the episode and I cried 3 freaking times ,ok first when luz king and Eda reunite (I literally dreamed of them being together last night and it made me so happy then, when luz “died” but comes back to life (because it’s a Disney show so yeah they can’t kill her really) and at the end part when the credits started the only thing I was thinking about is that this show has changed my life and will forever be in my heart ,Dana the only thing I want to say is thank you for everything.Also thanks to all of the voice actor ,animators ,producers etc. I loved this show so much and even after this show I will keep sleeping with my king plushy <33333

Thank you so so so much Dana for The Owl House

And hopefully this is not the end of the Toh universe…… :blush::heart::blush::owl::owl:

2 Me gusta

2 Me gusta

I am so grateful that Luz and everyone else got a happy ending:)

My reaction during this scene: "no! That was all belos’belos’s fault,he crushed flap!!

During the scene where magi-Luz pulled belos from the heart,I was waiting for her to say the “NOW EAT THIS SUCKER”

1 me gusta

I’m crying inside me, believe me, I tried to cry because I was so sad for the series ending, but my body doesn’t obey anymore, not after that.

I was about to cry during the scene where she “died” but no tears…

The fact collector tried to bring her back…:sob::sob:

Luz is wearing amity’s necklace in the ending!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Luz_grown_up

so cute :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::+1::slight_smile:

1 me gusta

It’s true, I didn’t noticed that, good eye.

1 me gusta

That’s adorable isn’t it??

Of course is it!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I didn’t see it until I looked at the pic on the Wikipedia for her