Owl House S3E2 Leaked

Damn, I can’t believe the whole episode was leaked. I feel bad for Dana and the team. Fuck you iTunes!!!

10 Me gusta

Itunes? How did iTunes play a role in the situation? I don’t know the whole story so I’m very curious

2 Me gusta

It is supposed that someone from iTunes leaked the S3E2

2 Me gusta

iTunes/Apple leaked their copy of S3E2 on accident for like an hour, it speaded everywhere after that.

3 Me gusta

Damn. Ok thank you for telling me

1 me gusta

the world is strange :expressionless:

1 me gusta

i todely agree i feel pretty bed fot watching it but ok.
i also feel bad for dana
f*ck appel and itunes!

1 me gusta

yes realy strange!!
nice pfp

2 Me gusta

Yeah I hated apple already but now I’m just like: Screw you and the person that brought you here!

3 Me gusta

I FOUND WHO DID IT!!!
THE CULPRIT OF ALL SPOILERS

2 Me gusta

I’m sad,mad about this too, but I can’t stol laughing at your “appel” :sob:

2 Me gusta

WERE WERE WHAT IS THAT I NEED TO KNOW!!! Where is the leak I gotta watch it now!!!

1 me gusta

Shitfaces, all of Apple, I never will use an Apple product. It’s not the only time this happened either- however- The episode is amazing.

2 Me gusta

Bro the way I found out the episode got leaked was: I was watching youtube not hurting anyone or trying to ruin their life… when I see and edit of Willow being trapped in plants and hunter saving her like wf I thought it was just some animator making it but then I went on their channel and it was filled with edits :face_holding_back_tears: :sob: :sob: BROOOO I WAS CRYING SOMEONE RUINED MY LIFE FOR THAT EDIT! funniest thing: Instead of not watching those edits and finding out what happens so that I wouldn’t be even sadder, I took some chips and watched all of them :sob: :rofl: THAT RUINED MY FCKINH EXPIRIENCE OF THE OWL HOUSE! FUCK YOU iTUNES!

3 Me gusta

w-what happen???

im so confuse right now oof

2 Me gusta

season three ep 2 of toh was leaked by itunes before disney was gonna release it, pretty sure it also happened with one of the amphibia eps

3 Me gusta

for the future got leaked two weeks before it was supposed to be released ((

D:

2 Me gusta