Poe was a theater kid I just i feel it in my bones I just know. BSD (my headcannons for poe)

fckkkk I’m out of likes rnnn give me like 24 hours to like the replies

I am a poe girlie like this man is my everything so this is biased I do kin him.
Poe just seems like he knows first burn by heart.
Poe fidgets when he’s nervous.
poe has heterochromia he’s insecure about so he hides it with his hair.
Poe dreams of ranpo sometimes so when he wakes up he thinks about it all day.
Poe is gay or bi or pan either one of those.
I KNOW THAT MAN BABY TALKS TO KARL ALL THE DAMN TIME AND CALLS KARL HIS SON
he hates sweets
he reads smut I’m sorry but like I just he would I know he actually told me himself um sooo yeahh

idk I just wanted to share my headcanons this emo makes me so happy he is me fr fr

More

7 Me gusta

JSJSJJS I LOVE IT AHEN PPL SHARE BSD HEADCANONS JSJSJSJS :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Understandable :pray::pray::pray: (he would read yk what)

3 Me gusta

Also just for u :yum::yum::yum:

I was studying about Edgar Allan Poe today. I was so close to screaming “BUNGO STRAY DOGS JSJSJ”

3 Me gusta

illness

also i love the idea of him having heterochromia (the only thing that would be hetero)

3 Me gusta

Fr me some days ago

Like we were in English class and the book mentioned Edgar Allan Poe and the teacher asked us if we knew him from before and I almost said bungou stray dogs reference spotted (I didn’t)

Or in a random video in music class, mark twain was mentioned (almost said bsd mentioned wtf is an alive kid)

91349fa05a7f3f55fb7952fbab5c35e4

4 Me gusta

wait i forgor who that is, is that the red headed guild twink with the lil minion thingies??

1 me gusta

I’m sorry this is really unrelated… BUT SKYE ITS ME EMMA, I WAS SO SCARED CAUSE U DIDNT SHOW UP AT ALL LIKE LAST WEEK ARE YOU OKAY???

2 Me gusta

BESTIEEEE heyyy. Sorry I was sick