Putting this here so I can laugh at myself later also so you can laugh at me [Just a dumb b1tch who loves like a dog]

[ guy guys its giving ¨I swear in this light im bindd I swear in this light your mineee"]
I made a mean joke to my friend/ex-partner, and now they’re ghosting me again. It’s been four days. I’ve been overthinking, crying, and not eating. Like this bitch has ghosted me twice, made our friends not talk to me for months, said they needed to work on themselves, then got a new man 4 months later who dumped her, then I comforted her until 5am, makes me feel like shit. SO WHY DO I STILL WANT THEM TO BE MINE LIKEE WHYYY
[a day later edit] Nvm minddd we made uppppp and they said sorry for everything oh and I still really like themmmm.

5 Me gusta

That feeling is gonna stuck with you for a while. It did for me but try talk to other people (I’m really anti social so this was hard for me) and it does work. It eventually takes your mind off it after a while and you’ll feel much better when you get over them. It takes a while however so just try do this for a few months.

It does work and I’m not sure if I’m making sense here because I’m really tired but I hope this helps

1 me gusta

Wow
That’s… rare
I don’t exactly what to tell you, but I think that talk to that person could be a good option, or take your time to try to find out your feelings or something like that
I’m sorry if I didn’t help you, but I’ll listen you if yiu need it

1 me gusta

therepy. u need therepy. Talk to someone

i am not going back to the padded room [half joke]

.___. well thats your problem