Relatable... idk what i am now they both seem vaguely similar to me

![image|661x127](up
load://hsMalzKBskWaIA6hMTuzezB6p7z.png)

oh wow that’s scary how I relate

1 me gusta

wait do people think u stair at em Infj Stare GIF - INFJ Stare - Discover & Share GIFs
cuz cuz this is relatable to me this happens occasionally sometimes i do it intentionally to scare bullies

1 me gusta

i do this way too often

1 me gusta

same dude same… :smiling_face_with_tear: i feel ur pain dude.

1 me gusta

Dude I’ll like zone out on someone and just not blink for like a whole minute before they’re like what the actual fu-

1 me gusta

omg same like I was doin that earlier on my computer and i think i saw like a glimpse of what I’m thinking about and then i look away and see the shape of the computer shifting and turning everywhere i look changing colors before i rub my eyes, and then what makes it worse is my vision I’m very nearsighted and i don’t want glasses yet. but i did this before i had vision problems so XD i think Covid pandemic ruined me but then again i’m an only child and i talk to myself so I’m used to this. :joy: :joy: :joy: sometimes i like it

1 me gusta

Oh no lol :sob: do you ever like press down on your eyeballs and then shapes and patterns and lights appear under your eyelids??

1 me gusta

yes 100% i do that almost everyday

1 me gusta

Yeah it’s so pretty!

1 me gusta

yes yes i get that all the time XD especially if I’m in a dark room and i saw a bright light im like wtf… that’s why i sleep with bright night lights and sound because in a quiet room where u hear like the emptiness void of nothin but ur own voice and heartbeat and breathing is kinda creepy… so i avoid thinking that stuff XD :sweat: i remember waking up 1 night with the lights off n stuff and i heard someone under my head touched my hand when i was younger. i needa stop editing my comments but im tired of that 3 response stuff

Oh my lol. I sleep with my LEDs on so that when I wake up, I can’t tell if it’s morning or not so I can choose to go back to sleep and not feel like having to be productive.

1 me gusta

its ;like a styloscope or something like those scopes th toys with the gems in em
this thing with the beads

YES oml I love those!!

1 me gusta

XD i man i like em but i wanna bust it open and take the beads out and try it on other things other than beads

Yessss I agree but like what if I break it and can’t fix it

1 me gusta

fix it to where u can. i was a crafty child i always had good ideas i just didn’t always get all the proper material like gorilla glue cuz they wouldn’t let me i don’t remember. i lost it the next day tho

YES GORILLA GLUE IS KEY simply be like that on girl who used it as hair gel.

1 me gusta

exactly that’s what i was thinking XD of dat lady who went viral fo it i feel sorry for her.

Yeah bu according to my sister she now has like a hair care brand or something