School starts tomorrow wish me luck [first day fit]

Anyways 8 hours later Im getting ready rn I am so excited and scared at the same timeee I really hope I get good classes! Like I hope I can make some new friends this year :> okay okay anyways ima go finish getting ready cause I waste time just dancing in the mirror while playing music [just gonna put a video on or something]

I’m so nervous {might wear something different cause it’s gonna be cold. I’m scared cause I lost a really good friend and I’m losing another like we used to talk everyday but now it’s like we’re strangers

7 Me gusta

good luck.
(filler )

Tommorow?! Mine started 2 weeks ago-

Welp good luck! Hope you’ll be alright and solve that problem with your friends

2 Me gusta

Good luck,im losing 2 Friends and i dont wanna return to class( it didnt start yet)

Alright, I wish you good luck!

I’m late but now I can ask you how it went

It was actually great! I talked to the friend about how I was feeling and we’re okay now :> the other one who already left kept trying to talk to me even after I asked him to leave me alone. I have friends in all my classes except one oh and I met someone new today theyre so cool I think we’re gonna be good friends. I’m making them brownies its a tradition of mine to make a person a treat when they join the group [My friend group]

2 Me gusta

that’s awesome glad it went well :slight_smile:

2 Me gusta

That’s awesome
I’m so happy for you

2 Me gusta