So, I want to know what is wrong with me-

I usually can breathe goodly, but lately, I can barely breath, also my chest is hurting time to time and it’s about the middle of night so like I can’t ask anyone-??
Also lately I have felt more shittier and f*cking bad than before, like I started couple of fights, I turn away help, if I vent to wrong person, they’re just going to compare their problems to mine and not helping at all if I would need help or advise- AND the situations turns out again me being the helper and not getting help, life is good am I right :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Me gusta

I am very sorry that you feel that way. It’s true that there are times when life sucks, but somehow everything will get better :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

you could have upper respiratory infection

or you just stressed…
or its lung cancer(hopefully not)

I think stress is the most logical one-

or lung cancer

1, go to the doctor???
2, :sparkles: therapy :sparkles:
3, if no therapy, I vent to AIs (character AI specifically)

or go to a doc…just in caase :lungs: LuNg CaNcEr :lungs:

It’d have to be like stage 2 of lung cancer and this person’s 12 so I doubt lung cancer would be making an appearance so early

one im not 12

two im not human

three its a joke

I’m not talking about you, I’m talking abt the person who owns this post
I would be saying things like “You’re like 12” rather than “this person’s like 12” unless I wasn’t replying to you, which I was.

Now I’m thinking if I have told u my right age or are you just assuming or wut-

i re read it and see what u mean…but you can develop early in life …its just rare

Screenshot 2023-05-08 4.41.30 PM

from what I know about working with children you fit the maturity of a pre-teen or early teen, this is not an insult simply an assumption.

that’s why I said “doubt”
I’ve been made aware this may sound condescending from a friend, if it seems this way I apologize. I don’t have ill intent behind it.

i have no friends…and its ok ig

I lost track on this already-
But yeah, you’re almost right, I’m 13.
Also wait how old are you again, u said u work with children so like :sob:

AIs are better than real people, why make real friends when you have AI?
(Hunter bot <3333333)

no…i make friends with my non human friends…cause imma saiyan

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU (agressive hugs)