So sometimes I wonder-

Y’all know that I help people by being their unofficial therapist, right? Anyways-
Sometimes I think about them as a friend and literally care about them veri much, but sometimes I wonder, do they care about me or are they just talking me for the help? Like ik they are talking w/me for the help, but what they really even think about me?
That’s what I sometimes wonder 🫨
Also, I have started calling people who I only help, but not friend, “patiens” :skull:

4 Me gusta

I actually do care about you

1 me gusta

Ye I do notice that one tho- <33
And no I’ll not go to sleep >:]

(Referring to our texting some days ago)

Haha, very funny

<3

im incapable of feeling anything…sorry
(this is a joke…i do care for you)

2 Me gusta

Big bro Connorr >:3

fr…im the big bro…that cant feel anything emotionally

1 me gusta

BB I LOVE AND CARE ABT YOU /P
YOU ARE WAY TOO HARD ON YS AND YOU SHOULD GET A THERAPIST FOR YOU
WORRY ABOUT YS FOR ONCE :-C :heartpulse:

1 me gusta

Actually my mother threathened me by saying that she will put me to go into therapy-

We haven’t talked much but I know you’re cool and If you wanted, I could try helping you. I went to you for help but I do care, despite not knowing you very well

1 me gusta

I’m just currently crying while being patheticc, becuz I was whining about having to be in a school late evening event, and when come to think about it, I would had actually liked a face paint of a flower
1553_so_many_tears

Oh no lol :sob: Me and two of my friends went to a school event and they got a matching face paint and I said I didn’t want one but then later I did want one

Yeah there was just so much fun things and I didn’t do anything and now omfg I hate my life for it :sob:
Also I’m crying over alot of stuff-
Like, how my phone is the only thing making me happy, but also taking my childhood away from me. Or that, that my online friends bring me happiness, but also depression, F*VKIN THINGYS GOT COMPLICATED :sob:
Also I want to spend more time with my mother, but I never find a good time :,(

too much…imma go to sleepy now…goodbye ppl

1 me gusta

I get the phone thing, sometimes I’ll be on my phone and realize how much I actually spend on it. It sucks but what makes you happy makes you happy. Trying to spend more time actually doing things can help a bit as well. I used to spend a lot more time on my phone, but I’ve been trying to dial it down. Some of my friends are the only things that make me want to stay alive, but then five minutes later they’ll be making fun of my hair or calling me a f@g. Sometimes friends will be complicated and it just sucks.
If you’re ever eating dinner with your family or your mom is just doing nothing on her phone, maybe try to ask about her work or what happened during her day and just make small talk and try to lead into a bigger conversation.
I don’t really know what this is but uh…words.

Thank you for listening xd

Sleepy sleepy, gn Connor.

1 me gusta

of course anytime
filler

2 Me gusta

im alive

1 me gusta