Stressed. (a vent, i know, sorry)

UGH

okaay. so my “friends”
(not their real names)

Dinkle, Pink, and bob

Dinkle is the person that i feel the closest to in my “friend group”

but when i went to the in the hall, dinkle and bob sighed, rolled their eyes, and straight up ignored me

I shriveled inside

They make fun of me every athletics, calling me ugly, dumb, making fun of my drawings, steal my stuff, and more
but the worst is bob
bob consantly redicules me, and steals my stuff, and makes the others bully me too
I really hate them so much but i’m alone without them

but uh… bowser likes peaches so techically he likes butt so he is like gay so luigi x bowser is real

3 Me gusta

i sent her a email
she said dang.

wow.

I hope things get better and that you get better friends. For now, i think you should try to distance yourself from them and one of the best ways to deal with bullying is ignoring them, even if they call your name, just walk past

i try
but they follow me

Just tell them to fuck off, and if that doesnt work then just tell a teacher of stay in a classroom during lunch

1 me gusta

thanks dude
i really appreaiate it

No problem, feel free to vent any time. Also let me know if it works out

1 me gusta

Those are not friends, true friends are those who listen to you and care about you, not make fun of you and make you feel bad. It’s better to stay away from them, I hope you’re okay now, little person
64bc4b8e2da2855940dbb7ea8669d28e
este gato… JAJSJAJ

2 Me gusta

I’m sad to hear this is going on for you, I know someone in my class who can relate with friendship problems. I’ve spoken with them about it but every case is different so I’m glad you could share a little bit of your experience with us. We will always be here for you on Penstagram, just us weirdos. If you ever want to vent it say something to me about it just message me Hayden you spook!

-Ars goetia Stolas

2 Me gusta