Talking about the inner world (off topic post lol! ask any questions plz)

im pip (they/yip) and i am a part of a system lol. ive been in the inner world for 4+ months and this is my first time fronting so i know a lot about the inner world cause ours is huge and i like to talk about it xd. the best way to explain it is that its a huge forest, and when you first enter, i entered in this clearing where theres forest on all sides of it and theres this building with a gate kind of? and it leads to the non abandoned part of the inner world but i dont know why the other part was abandoned anyway. but theres a gate to the abandoned part too lol. its mostly just forest, and then theres the little room but idk where it is because ive never been outside of it. ive just been like teleported there some times. at the edge of the forest that ive explored theres the moderator building but i just cant access anyone whos in the moderator building for some reason. theres a kind of big mountain range that ive never tried to climb over near the moderator building which i guess is the end of the inner world. at the clearing somewhere in the middle of the forest is the front room, which just has some chairs in it it’s super weird. they also have cabins for every alter. when you open the door, the inside is actually bigger than the small cabin it looks like on the outside. i havent made my room yet lol.
if you have any questions abt the inner world or just the system in general ask them here i gess